Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) (76214 Views)

LASTMA Official, Tope Akinde Commits Suicide (Photo) / Christabel Buoro Suicide: How 300-Level UNIBEN Student Committed Suicide (Photos / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Diesel1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
oteneaaron:
Suicide has become the norm.

All the Govt could do was ban Snipper from public stores angry

A state of emergency needs to be declared on mental health and Suicide.

Very Dark skys are hovering over Nigeria.

Until we say enough is enough, this is only the beginning.

RIP young woman.

The men who raped you will never find peace.

If you ban sniper, we will introduce Otapiapia
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Diesel1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
oteneaaron:
Very Dark skys are hovering over Nigeria.
RIP young woman.

If yoy ban sniper, we will introduce Otapiapia
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by RZArecta2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Disjointed story undecided
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please stick to the topic now. Thanks
Erediauwa:
Good thing you're being civil with your comment today.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Uzomajane: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why are you complaining of bad taste, colour, odour, rust in your water, when you can just get a fresh healthy drinking water just by calling the best team of engineers on water treatment.
At EMMNEZ WATER SOLUTION, we don't just give you good water, we assure you of healthy water.
Call us: 07030209730, 0905789949 or visit our head office at #8 Michaels street, off Iwofe road y Ada George Port Harcourt Rivers State.
#Waterpurifierforbetterhealth

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by magicminister: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
The question here is, which report should we believe now?

-She never had a boyfriend.

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

I am really confuse here but suicide should never be an option.

Bro, come let me get a huge man to rape you in the ass and degrade you and take away your Pride. Tell me you’ll not feel suicidal?
It’s easy for us men to be insensitive towards rape victim.

5 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nature8(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:
I always believe that not all reports of suicide were actually genuine suicide in reality.

What if drank at gunpoint ?
What if forced by criminals and makes it as suicide

Na so it easy to just take ones life ?

Good point

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
Please stick to the topic now. Thanks
I have given you my answer to your questions

Kindly stick to your opinions. Thanks!
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by sonofElElyon: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sources said she was a virgin before her encounter with the rapist.

Erediauwa:

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
magicminister:

Bro, come let me get a huge man to rape you in the ass and degrade you and take away your Pride. Tell me you’ll not feel suicidal?
It’s easy for us men to be insensitive towards rape victim.
Good thing is that, I am not like you who see suicide as a final solution.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
5 out of 10 girls under 15 years of age lost their virginity without their cooperation and consent.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Sources said she was a virgin before her encounter with the rapist.

If I may ask, who are the "sources"?
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Zeinymira(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:
I always believe that not all reports of suicide were actually genuine suicide in reality.

It's depression.
Forget the fact the word "depression" is thrown around by many who are only sad and the next thing you will hear them say is "I'm depressed", depression is real.
For a 300l who was still a virgin, she must have had plan for her virginity. She might be one of those who believe in waiting till the wedding night and it was taken cruelly from her.
She must've been really sad and became depressed.

I saw a similar situation in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by wilsonuwakaiyeme: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Let her soul rest in peace , but he's made wrong decision
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
How did the uncle know she was a virgin? Nonsense!

Her parents are partly to blame. She was raped, she attempted suicide after the rape, and they didn't deem it fit to get her help. Just imagine a mere quarrel between her and her friends made her go suicidal again.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How did the uncle know she was a virgin? Nonsense!

Her parents are partly to blame. She was raped, she attempted suicide after the rape, and they didn't deem it fit to get her help. Just imagine a mere quarrel between her and her friends made her go suicidal again.
Now, the truth is coming out.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by bluefilm: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

Will whatever you believe bring her back to life?

Will your confusion bring her back to life?

Guy, abeg face your life biko.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by oteneaaron(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Uzomajane:
Why are you complaining of bad taste, colour, odour, rust in your water, when you can just get a fresh healthy drinking water just by calling the best team of engineers on water treatment.
At EMMNEZ WATER SOLUTION, we don't just give you good water, we assure you of healthy water.
Call us: 07030209730, 0905789949 or visit our head office at #8 Michaels street, off Iwofe road y Ada George Port Harcourt Rivers State.
#Waterpurifierforbetterhealth

This why you might struggle with sales. . no offence

We're here mourning the death of someone's daughter, a future wife, future president, future in-law. .

You have no strand of empathy.

All you care about is your water purifying thingy.

Show that you actually care, and watch people buy your product.

People are not robots you must sell to. . . they have feelings too - never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by seangy4konji: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
How did they know she was raped
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by wilsonuwakaiyeme: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Catfish available for sale , fingerlings ,post fingerlings and juvenile ,
With affordable price , interested call me 07060440757 you can also WhatsApp me
. location Delta State Isoko south, thanks
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by sonofElElyon: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
If I may ask, are you questioning whether the story is consistent or veracity of a claim
You sounded like you were questioning the consistency of the story now you are questioning veracity of a claim!!!
Go and investigate nah!!!
Someone committed suicide.. Can't you just show compassion this once?!

Erediauwa:
If I may ask, who are the "sources"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
All still remains rumors. Because the rumor of rape was said to have happen during her 100year. So is still remains rumor

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by zakir007(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

How can someone force you to drink sniper and end your life at gunpoint? When you know the sniper will eventually kill you is it not better to refuse and let them kill you with their gun?
There's already motive which is rape.
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by TooMuchStuff: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Painful.

Ososo gyal for that matter
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Isoduwa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

-She was raped

-She was a virgin.

Get used to it our OP dey drink sniper

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
sonofElElyon:
If I may ask, are you questioning whether the story is consistent or veracity of a claim
You sounded like you were questioning the consistency of the story now you are questioning veracity of a claim!!!
Go and investigate nah!!!
Someone committed suicide.. Can't you just show compassion this once?!

Lol, how do you reason young man? You want me to show compassion to someone who do not show compassion about her own life and how her family will feel?
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by ShaqFu: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
How did they know she's a virgin and she was raped?
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, the truth is coming out.
You won't hear it from me. Maybe, you need to come down to UNIBEN or Ekosodin.

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by brodalikeme(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
oteneaaron:

Very Dark Clouds are hovering over Nigeria.

RIP young woman.

---modified

If you say occultic spells are working against Nigeria, people will say you are superstitious, blood shed is now a norm in whatever form. God deliver use!!!
Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by tfash96(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nairaland is crazy

Re: Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You won't hear it from me. Maybe you need to come down to UNIBEN or Ekosodin.

RIP to her.
No need concealing the real information Benny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.