Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hurt My Big Toe. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hurt My Big Toe. (635 Views)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurt My Big Toe. by shilz(f): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please doctors in the house what's the best thing to do if padlock falls on ones big toe?i was placed on ampiclox and pain relief I still feel no effect.i was told to press with hot water and Dettol yet the pain isnt reducing.i went back to the pharmacist today he said it will get better but I am not feeling any better,looks like it's gathering pox under my finger,a bit swollen and pain ful too.
Re: Hurt My Big Toe. by wintersnow(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
shilz:
Please doctors in the house what's the best thing to do if padlock falls on ones big toe?i was placed on ampiclox and pain relief I still feel no effect.i was told to press with hot water and Dettol yet the pain isnt reducing.i went back to the pharmacist today he said it will get better but I am not feeling any better,looks like it's gathering pox under my finger,a bit swollen and pain ful too.

Am suffering the same fate now
Re: Hurt My Big Toe. by shilz(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
wintersnow:

Am suffering the same fate now
the pain is not of this world...but I am fine now,nail fell of after a while but it's grown like nothing happened before..yours will be fine ok,just keep it clean and be patient.
Re: Hurt My Big Toe. by wintersnow(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
shilz:
the pain is not of this world...but I am fine now,nail fell of after a while but it's grown like nothing happened before..yours will be fine ok,just keep it clean and be patient.

That patience is what I don't have, the pain is unbearable, sleepless nights, my toe is swollen. Am tired of taking ampiclox and pain killer cry cry
Re: Hurt My Big Toe. by shilz(f): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
wintersnow:

That patience is what I don't have, the pain is unbearable, sleepless nights, my toe is swollen. Am tired of taking ampiclox and pain killer cry cry
I understand,u will be fine.
Re: Hurt My Big Toe. by wintersnow(m): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2020
shilz:
I understand,u will be fine.

Thanks dear for the support, took some drugs and used warm water and salt to massage it an getting better... You're such a darling..
You could can't me up later, my number is on my bio
Re: Hurt My Big Toe. by shilz(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
wintersnow:

Thanks dear for the support, took some drugs and used warm water and salt to massage it an getting better... You're such a darling..
You could can't me up later, my number is on my bio
uwc

(1) (Reply)

Get The Feminine Hygiene Clean Point Yoni Detox Tampon For Infections,and Fibroi / HELP! Masturbation Is Taking Over My Life. / Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.