Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Need Help To Relocate To Canada Too I Need Someone To Guide Me Pls. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help To Relocate To Canada Too I Need Someone To Guide Me Pls. (372 Views)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Need Help To Relocate To Canada Too I Need Someone To Guide Me Pls. by NowisGod109(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good evening all, pls nlders I need guide on how to relocate to Canada with my daughter. So I don't know where I belong to under the Federal skilled worker program.

I'm a graduate of Ind. Chem but when I graduated I established my own business whc is distribution of pharm. Packaging. Then I know how to make hair too whc I didn't learn.

I plan of handling over my business to my brother when leaving to manage and pay him salary.

Age is 32
What will be my yr of experience since I own my business? I registered my business 2yrs ago but av been in business for abt 5yrs.

So any help will be appreciated. In really scared of diz agents. Is it something I can do on my own ?
Re: Need Help To Relocate To Canada Too I Need Someone To Guide Me Pls. by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2019

(1)

Cart Pusher Joins Car Owners Held In Traffic (Photos) / Which Are The Available Routes From Lagos To Bauchi? / I Need Help To Apply For Canada Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.