Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051590 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by xcaper(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
They mailed me too? Which school is yours?
BYACHEM:
Good day my people:
ICES email me that have sent final verification to my institution. My question is the mode of verification by ices to university: is it Email or courier packages? Please Asap
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 2:40am On Jun 10, 2019
psalmizt:
Hello everyone
A friend has been struggling with the right NOC for the following set of duties.

1. Retail Sales Analyst
• Preparation of Retail Sales annual budget/Sales Target and cascading to the Regional Team
• Collate and Analyze Daily, Monthly, quarterly and full year performance report for the Retail Sales Unit (challenges, way forward etc.)
• Preparation of Daily White Product Stock and Distribution Map Nationwide for the Network
• Preparation of Monthly Validated Sales Performance Report
• Preparation of Monthly PMS Incentive Report for High Performing Dealers
• Review of Quarterly Business Review and action items for the unit.
• Work with Regional team to identify new market opportunities.
• Maintain updated and relevant database of all Active stations and Retail Sales activities
• Co-ordination and dissemination of Management information to and from Retail Sales field staff

2. Sales Admin Officer
• Coordinating and Monitoring the Sales Ordering Process to ensure prompt Service delivery
• Analyzing Regional Sales Reports and providing Management with feedback
• Complaints Resolution, documentation and feedback
• Organizing Dealer Forums
• Processing of Dealers Product Shortage Claims
• Ensure Integrity of brand, including but not Limited to Station Layout and Sales Personnel Conduct
• Ensure Logistics best practices by Dealers

3. Banking
• Business development using Retail and Priority Banking products
• Relationship Management (Financial and asset portfolio management of existing customer base)
• Set up of new accounts and reactivation of dormant/inactive account
• Credit development, Administration and Management
• Review of legal documents for safe keeping
• Maintenance of Investment and Call deposit
• Sensitizing and creating awareness about new products using promotions

We have played around with 0621/4163/6211 for the first and second set 6235/1114/0125 for the 3rd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kennyfem(m): 3:30am On Jun 10, 2019
@JohnnyBravo pls I need ur help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Framaro:
Hello everyone
Please i am trying to pay for document evaluation for my msc from unilag. I am using ICES. I want to use the email option but i am not quite sure which one to pay for on unilag website. There's email for ₦1000 and soft copies upload for 2000. Not quite sure which one applies to me in this case.
Thank you in advance

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/9#78416691

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by UgoBekee4: 6:01am On Jun 10, 2019
mikeogb:
Goodevening everybody,please how do i confirm that WES have received my transcript as my timeline still shows status in progress(we are reviewing your documents), my school
Claimed to have sent it but this is over two months or does it really take much time?

That means they've gotten it. You can also check yoir received and pending docs. to know the ones they've receive.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2019
successhungry:
Hi,everyone. Pleae,I just got my treasury bills certificate now and my name was misspelt. Please,how do i go about rectifying this ?

Raise a CSE with the bank to correct the error. wink

Inform your account officer about the error and ask for a new certificate. Depending on the bank/investment house, you should get a new certificate within 1-3 business days.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by UgoBekee4: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Pascal2016:
Can we just move this up. BC needs to do something in respect to this IELTS Nigeria system of marking.

IELTS Nigeria System of marking is a SCAM. Those guys are just extorting money from poor citizens and at the same time making some smart and intelligent fellas feel as they're dumb angry

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by samspella(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Lol. Oya bring dem come. Make dem carry small ‘change’ come o because they will need to appease the gods.

Good morning bro @johnnybravo1990, please I sent you PM but yet to get any response from.

Please I need help on IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lawlar1: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Framaro post=79177461]Hello everyone
Please i am trying to pay for document evaluation for my msc from unilag. I am using ICES. I want to use the email option but i am not quite sure which one to pay for on unilag website. There's email for ₦1000 and soft copies upload for 2000. Not quite sure which one applies to me in this case.
Thank you in advance[/quote

Email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Please, does anyone have task 2 question of computer based IELTS of 31 May 2019? I’ll like to see it. You can paste it here or send via dm.
Those trying to reach me via dm, I replied you. Check your junk or spam folder.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2019
Hoping for a favourable draw for all this week

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yinkeys(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Based on the testimonies I found so far, looks like only people with travel history or a foreign degree have gotten PR. I might be wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2019
ednut1:
Hoping for a favourable draw for all this week

Amen o. Patiently waiting with 481. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2019
godG:

Amen o. Patiently waiting with 481. smiley
automatic na . Make e sha reach my side too 465 sad The wait is killing

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adesbaba: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Hallo FAM!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Go to wes.org. Check required documents to know what documents are needed from you. Pay the application fees which may be around 60k to 70k. contact your schools to send your transcripts directly to them. When u pay on Wes, you have a reference ID. give this ID to your school coz that how your documents would be identified. If you schooled in Nigeria, you will need to evaluate your WAEC but if u have Abroad 2nd degree, just that degree is enough. Shalom.

donkarly:

Ok,thanks. Please how can I start with the WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2019
yinkeys:
Based on the testimonies I found so far, looks like only people with travel history or a foreign degree have gotten PR. I might be wrong.

Absoflippinglutely, totally, irredeemably wrong

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2019
ednut1:
automatic na . Make e sha reach my side too 465 sad The wait is killing

It will, bro. We will all be alright, by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2019
yansky:

is that what wes meant on their website? i want to submit my application this week so i want to be sure.

Yes it's either WAEC or NECO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mikeogb: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2019
UgoBekee4:

That means they've gotten it. You can also check yoir received and pending docs. to know the ones they've receive.
Thanks and how do i do that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BYACHEM: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Unilag and you ??

quote author=xcaper post=79178837]They mailed me too? Which school is yours?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
I just got an ADR(Additional Document Request).

1. I need to provide pay slips and bank account statement statements highlighting salary deposited of 3 places I have worked for. I know I can easily get payslips of only two of these places which are private establishments in the city where I currently live; these two places can even make up for 3 years of experience already. Should I bother trying to get the payslips for the third place which is a large federal institution, knowing I will have to travel for this, and there will be plenty bureaucracy involved along with monetary expenses that will be incurred?

For the pay slips, do I need to get for all the months I worked, or just a few, say 6months?

2. I’m seeing something like Schedule A Background Declaration form(IMM5696). Abeg how they do that one? Where do I get the forms

3. Also there is Additional Family Information Form(IMM5646). What do I do here? Where do I get the forms also?

Please your advice is needed urgently.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
I just got an ADR.

2. I’m seeing something like Schedule A Background Declaration form(IMM5696). Abeg how they do that one? Where do I get the forms

3. Also there is Additional Family Information Form(IMM5646). What do I do here? Where do I get the forms also?

You can find your forms here.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

8 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbaby09: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
Please I’m confused about filling the education part of the profile

Do I need to fill (secondary school : even if no ECA was gotten)
Law school and a diploma ( all of these no ECA)

Or I should just add the LLB (bachelors) that an ECA was gotten ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
I just got an ADR.

1. I need to provide pay slips and bank account statement statements highlighting salary deposited of 3 places I have worked for. I know I can easily get payslips of only two of these places which are private establishments in the city where I currently live; these two places can even make up for 3 years of experience already. Should I bother trying to get the payslips for the third place which is a large federal institution, knowing I will have to travel for this, and there will be plenty bureaucracy involved along with monetary expenses that will be incurred?

AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Jbaby09:
Please I’m confused about filling the education part of the profile

Do I need to fill (secondary school : even if no ECA was gotten)
Law school and a diploma ( all of these no ECA)

Or I should just add the LLB (bachelors) that an ECA was gotten ?
only the one that has eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
psalmizt:
Hello everyone
A friend has been struggling with the right NOC for the following set of duties.

1. Retail Sales Analyst

2. Sales Admin Officer

3. Banking

We have played around with 0621/4163/6211 for the first and second set 6235/1114/0125 for the 3rd

Did your friend perform any supervisory duties? If yes, I would choose NOC 6211 for 1 and 2 and NOC 6235 for 3.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
I just got an ADR.

1. Does your ADR say, "pay slips and/or bank statements"? If yes, then get and submit your bank statements for the 3rd. If no, then it's best to get the payslips and bank statements for all.

2. Download the Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM 5669E) and fill it.

3. Also download the Additional Family Information Form (IMM5645).

18 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbaby09: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Bless!!!!

Joromi12:
only the one that has eca

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.