Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,679 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

“I Am Single And Not Searching”- Shatta Michy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Single And Not Searching”- Shatta Michy (393 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Single And Not Searching”- Shatta Michy by MhizMuna: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Michy has been off the market for a while and we thought she had a boo until she confirmed otherwise; After her breakup with Shatta Wale, Michy left to Kumasi to get her mind off the whole trauma for a while.

There, she re-strategized her Chopius business to make it a stronger brand as that will be her main source of livelihood thus she needed to give in her all.

A couple of weeks ago, Michy celebrated her birthday inside Club Onyx and prior to that, she posted on Instagram that she might show up at the party with her new boo which she probably did not.

In a recent video sighted online, Michy and Comedian Waris were seen having a good time together. In the video Comedian Waris gave Michy a peck as she boldly said she’s single and not searching

Watch Video below;

https://www.thesleak.com/i-am-single-and-not-searching-shatta-michy/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

'I Would Have Asked Soyinka To Leave My Seat As Well' - Daddy Freeze / SOCIAL MEDIA SAGA: Actress Mosun Filani And Her Tailor / New Lovely Photo Of Jackie Appiah Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.