Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lotto Sub Agent Opportunity.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lotto Sub Agent Opportunity.. (733 Views)

Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard / Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income / How I Became Lotto Nigeria Sub-agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lotto Sub Agent Opportunity.. by otunbadan(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
A PRINCIPAL AGENT in the LOTTERY betting industry is urgently looking to GET SUB-AGENTS AND SALES AGENTS IN CROSS RIVER STATE and make very good commission (,��� WAY HIGHER THAN ANY SPORTS BET PLATFORM ... BUT I AM THE AGENT IN CROSS RIVER.... FOR NOW) you enjoy very good commission on daily basis.

We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on CALL ME for more information about the on 08134793574...
Re: Lotto Sub Agent Opportunity.. by otunbadan(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
A PRINCIPAL AGENT in the LOTTERY betting industry is urgently looking to GET SUB-AGENTS AND SALES AGENTS IN CROSS RIVER STATE and make very good commission (,��� WAY HIGHER THAN ANY SPORTS BET PLATFORM ... BUT I AM THE AGENT IN CROSS RIVER.... FOR NOW) you enjoy very good commission on daily basis.

We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on CALL ME for more information about the on 08134793574...

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power Sales And Marketing Rep Wanted / Seven Online Courses To Learn Foreign Languages / Nigerian Agencies That Are Yet To Released Their List Of Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.