Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income (1546 Views)

How I Became Lotto Nigeria Sub-agent / How To Work For LottoNigeria as an e-Agent / Lotto Sub Agent Opportunity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Orobolaakin: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Having More than one source of Income will not Harm you - Joy, a Lottonigeria Sub-agent.

Our present economy is making one to feel as if is not doing enough to meet the financial needs arising.

I am based in Delta State and I have a business center where people type, print and also photocopy their documents. The challenges of paying shop rent, electricity bill, internet service and fueling my generator made me to think of what type business to add to the one I have.

A friend told me of lottonigeria sub-agent program that she is making a lot of money from it aside her pos biz and registration is free.

I decided to also registered because I have a space where I can display my Lotto Nigeria sub-agent banner, kiosk and people can play.

My kiosk was inspected by Lotto Nigeria and I bought a printer for 20k. I started getting customers buying and playing tickets which I make 25% on each ticket bought. The 20k I used to buy the printer was reimburse into my account which means I got the printer for free.

I registered sub-agent using my referral link from which I get extra bonuses.

I am happy because I have more than one source of income which is paying my bills.

You can become LottoNigeria e-agent too and smart to make money. Register here https://lottonigeria.com/?src=WinNow

After you register and logged in to your account, go to [url]https://lottonigeria.com/agents/?src=WinNow [/url] to register as an e-agent.

2 Likes

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by sam564: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
k

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Teewine31: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wow... That's great. Side hustles are not harmful

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Onyebuchi34(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Teewine31:
Wow... That's great. Side hustles are not harmful
I agree whit you bro ... Is gud to HV more Dan one income

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Uthman2senior: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nice post

2 Likes

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by STANCO31(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
I am registered member but I wish to become a sub-agent to boast my income

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by ObagiBrothers: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
If you are not looking for how to make money in this country, forget it... The economic system is terrible

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by ObagiBrothers: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Don't allow anyone talk you out of making money in this life, legit way only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Uthman2senior: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
If you are not looking for how to make money in this country, forget it... The economic system is terrible
Very terrible I must say
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Teewine31: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
STANCO31:
I am registered member but I wish to become a sub-agent to boast my income
being E-Agent has really helped me and my siblings.... With the other things I sell in shop, it has really been our source of income...

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Onyebuchi34(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
the economic system has dealt wit us in a way that we can't explain... Join the moving train n make money out of it
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Princeofabia: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Onyebuchi34:
the economic system has dealt wit us in a way that we can't explain... Join the moving train n make money out of it
Oh yea...Don't be left out...A legit platform to make cool cash
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by StIneez(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
I want 10 sources of income like Obi Cubanna grin grin grin grin
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by StIneez(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Joy can we talk about this?
My email is just4ini@gmail.com thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by ObagiBrothers: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'm already in the moving train my brother
Onyebuchi34:

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by ObagiBrothers: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lotto, name them......
StIneez:

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Orobolaakin: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
StIneez:

Give lottonigeria a try. You will not regret it

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Tchuddy: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nothing is fascinating than multiple sources of incomeshocked

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Princeofabia: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tchuddy:
swrs guy grin

1 Like

Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by EZEKIELspecial(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
I concur with u lotto Nigeria is easier an affordable my friend did it with 500 and make it
Onyebuchi34:
I agree whit you bro ... Is gud to HV more Dan one income
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by EZEKIELspecial(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yeah......u can use that support ur business
Tchuddy:
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by EZEKIELspecial(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yeah.... I tested that it cool lotto Nigeria na atm
Orobolaakin:

Give lottonigeria a try. You will not regret it
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by EZEKIELspecial(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Abeg wait for me I must enter the train station
ObagiBrothers:
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by EZEKIELspecial(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Am in the train now lets go....
ObagiBrothers:
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Okorie2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Having multiple sources of income is actually what can sustain someone in this country and that include giving Lotto Nigeria a trial
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Okorie2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Am even working towards becoming an agent
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Okorie2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
smiley :oi I want to hit it big through Lotto Nigeria
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Walterprince(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
It is important to have more than one income stream
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Princeofabia: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okorie2:
Having multiple sources of income is actually what can sustain someone in this country and that include giving Lotto Nigeria a trial
Yea...especially in this degrading economy of ours.
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Princeofabia: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okorie2:
Am even working towards becoming an agent

Thinking about that too.
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Princeofabia: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okorie2:
I must certainly agree with you.
Re: Having More Than One Harm You - Joy, A Lottonigeria Sub-agent. Source Of Income by Princeofabia: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Walterprince:
It is important to have more than one income stream
A window of opportunity for youths to make cool and legit cash...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2006 Summer Internship Program@ Accenture / Uba Appointment Letter / The Uacn Job Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.