Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (777 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Halezis(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
angry
Re: . by internationalman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
The day I took a nairalander's recommendation and took tramadol to last long..

Thanks but no thanks to the nairalander as I bleeped for almost 2 days straight without Cuming.

I hurt my penis and her vagina in the process..
Re: . by clive2u(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
1. I fvcked my gf that year for balcony so we keep watch incase her bro cme catch us, i had 3 months of successful sexcapade at her house til we broke up.
2. Make noise make noise climb after 1minute machine quench, i was lucky na understanding babe
Re: . by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unbooked

1 Like

Re: . by 4ckz: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
The former tread was so much fun, let's try and keep this one going.
I will share one of mine.

After one of those days of getting high in school, I and my friend decided to go to club. You know guys na, we take a lot of sporadic decisions. So we left house around 11pm, it was a rainy day so we had to wait alot before we saw bikes.
We earlier decided that we wouldn't drink anymore at the club, and we really didn't have so much money on us to afford club drinks. On getting to the club however, we saw our lecturer, and maybe bcoz he wanted to impress his babe, he showered us with drinks.
I got high to the point that I could barely walk with out support and my confidence increased like mad.
I went up to the DJ's babe took her one side, chyked her with every skill I've got, babe snubbed on the basis that she is way older than I am, and that her boyfriend was the performing DJ.
Anyway, at the instant I didn't really care, I just focused on her breath taking ass.
Later, she came and called me, I followed her off the club hall to outside so we can hear our selves and talk. I wanted to beg for her number as soon as we left the club, but she asked me a shocking question 'do you want to fvck?' I replied yes b4 she could finish.
We went to a street, close to the club, that had no street lights, and I fvcked her in a hidden corner, both of us standing and looking out for vigilantes.
While we were still on it, 'we heard who be you?' we separated instantly, next thing we heard was a gun shot to the air, I immediately scaled a fence and jumped into a mechanic compound which was equally guarded by vigilantes, however, I don't know why they didn't notice me with all the noise, in other not to be caught by them, I had to hide inside one spoilt bus, I didn't even know when I slept, alcohol na bastered. I woke around 6 in the morning, that time, I was the only person in the compound, I scaled the fence again and left.

The girl, I couldn't care less about her. I've never seen her till date, even if I see, I might not recognize.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Pick-up Artists Tips Don't Work / Qualities Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / The Lust Affair – A Misconstrued Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.