Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (36176 Views)

2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants / Buhari Issues Stern Warning To CBN, Meets APC Governors / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
bleskid:
you mumu no be smalll every day u expect the president should be talking and emphasizing about the killing ,,,, we have other issues to talk about in the country ... mumu u no get sense ....

Kid, don't your momma and dadda teach you manners at home? They must have obviously done a terrible job raising you up. Now kid, leave social media for people with brains and face your studies. Your written English is so horrible no serious College will want to give you admission. "mumu", "u no get sense", "u mumu no be small". What the hell are those even mean? Go back to kindergarten kid, that is where your mates are.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by amaben2020(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Misplaced priority
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Mcreloaded(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Untill the order for trucks to vacate major roads in Lagos leading to the ports are obeyed then and only then will I take this order to governor's serious though with a pinch of salt.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Nigeriadondie: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
edo3:
Which mumu order?? Order wey be say as him dey issue am,, na laugh dem go dey laugh am..
What happened the last time he gave fmr IG idris order?? He flaunted it and nothing happened.. What happened to d order he gave COAS to relocate to maiduguri,, buratai dey Abuja till date enjoying himself.. Abeg leave matter for Mathias..
Flouted not flaunted
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by edo3(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeriadondie:
Flouted not flaunted
Tnx bro
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by harley88(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
edo3:
Which mumu order?? Order wey be say as him dey issue am,, na laugh dem go dey laugh am..
What happened the last time he gave fmr IG idris order?? He flouted it and nothing happened.. What happened to d order he gave COAS to relocate to maiduguri,, buratai dey Abuja till date enjoying himself.. Abeg leave matter for Mathias..

Obviously your brain isn't capable of receiving good news.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by ud4u: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
House (Nigeria) is burning this one is busy pursing rat
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by mosallah(m): 4:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Haha Wetin u mean. Na person father nw.. Be careful
jrusky:
You mean Buhari said all these sensible words

Just wondering....................
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by aksule(m): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Not order but advice. By our constitution, there are limitations to what a president can order a state governor to do.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Welcome development
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Obodo999(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2019
What about making the order to make Naira equal to dollars or an order to make paid employments compulsory to all school leavers.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2019
mosallah:
Haha Wetin u mean. Na person father nw.. Be careful

Bro I'm just shocked because if he had be talking like this for a long time maybe things won't be these bad.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Unie30: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2019
It is a step in the right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by mosallah(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
I understand sir, things don worst o, make God save us ni
jrusky:

Bro I'm just shocked because if he had be talking like this for a long time maybe things won't be these bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Does the president understand the situation in the country? why is he not discussing the fulani militia criminality? Please they should advise him properly or let him read the newspaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Nigeriadondie: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2019
edo3:
Tnx bro
Most welcome bro
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by ChyChy17: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Welldone President Buhari. May God continue to give you wisdom to pilot the country to greater heights.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by Shampoo77: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
edo3:
What happened the last time he gave fmr IG idris order?? He flouted it and nothing happened.. What happened to d order he gave COAS to relocate to maiduguri,, buratai dey Abuja till date enjoying himself.. Abeg leave matter for Mathias..

He has no constitutional power to order governor on how they will govern their states
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by meccuno: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dumbest president in the history of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by oalandAgents2: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Indeed. Those wailing about insecurity have not read the part where he urged the governors to play their part tackling insecurity.
LordviccoDaGuru posted=79530428:
Welcome development
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by bleskid: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
maryjames9:

Kid, don't your momma and dadda teach you manners at home? They must have obviously done a terrible job raising you up. Now kid, leave social media for people with brains and face your studies. Your written English is so horrible no serious College will want to give you admission. "mumu", "u no get sense", "u mumu no be small". What the hell are those even mean? Go back to kindergarten kid, that is where your mates are.
look at this woman, do you think English is my problem , im 3level in b.s.u ... l just express myself in that way so that it will look much fun .... i know myself my vocabulary is very standard mumu simply means u are stupid ...... I'm a nigeria, i speak whatever l want , my country has so many language ... english is just an official language ..
Re: President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors by RobbStark(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
unitysheart:

Yes, you are right. But, illiteracy is one of the opportunities harvested by the Boko Haram leaders to recruit young men into their fold.

The people carrying guns and ammo for BH aren't children mostly. majority of them are adults who have some level of education yet chose evil....

I know education is important I will never bring the value down, but you can't talk of education when there is chaos everywhere.

Children dont have the chance to be educated in war torn countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.