Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products (36181 Views)

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Biodun556(m): 8:09am On Jan 19
Major Oil Marketers That Has Enrolled With The Dangote Oil Refinery To Lift And Distribute Refined Products Produced By The 650,000bpd Oil Refinery Are :

●11 Plc.
●Conoil Plc.
●Ardova Plc.
●MRS Oil Nigeria Plc.
●OVH Energy Marketing Limited .
●Total Nigeria Plc.
●NNPC Retail.
●Eterna Plc
https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/energy/1574208-proud-dangote-refinery-chooses-distributor-marketers-line-enrol/#:~:text=The%20seven%20significant%20marketers%20include,Total%20Nigeria%2C%20and%20NNPC%20Retail.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Biodun556(m): 8:09am On Jan 19
B

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Kenochi(m): 8:10am On Jan 19
I was reading somewhere yesterday on a thread on why the Dangote Refinery didn't start with petrol (PMS), instead of starting with Diesel and Aviation fuel
I sincerely believe that starting with any product at all is progress,I also believe that they will eventually start releasing Petrol very soon into the Nigerian Market

The Nigerian Economy is run on Generators which are powered by AGO and also for those using the Airlines there will be some kind of Respite
Will the price reduce? We eagerly await the loading which will start at the end of January
I want to salute the Spirit of Mr Aliko Dangote,he is really opening up the Economy and allowing indigenous players an opportunity to make money
I felt very sad when a Report was released last week indicating that of the Six ships which loaded crude oil from Agbami Fields in Delta State to the Dangote Refinery,not one was owned by a Nigerian
This means that all the dollars that would be paid out for this transactions will be pocketed by Foreigners,also it means that NNPCL has been giving out this service to Foreigners and Nigerians have lost out from this ventures
Although I am aware that there is a Local Content Board,they need to step up and start providing support to Nigerians who desire to play in the Oil and Gas Sector

Kindly click on my signature to get good properties with good titles at the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub which comprises the Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport and Free Trade Zone

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Cassandraloius: 8:11am On Jan 19
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Dottore: 8:13am On Jan 19
I see

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Jomonix: 8:14am On Jan 19
Okey
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by SmartPolician: 8:27am On Jan 19
This refinery will save Nigeria a lot of USD that the NNPC would have spent on refined petroleum product importation. Well done, Aliko Dangote.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by ATEAMS: 8:27am On Jan 19
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by unclejb2(m): 8:27am On Jan 19
So Dangote shun all these marketers from the north that Buhari gave unlimited and limitless empowerment to plunder our oil industry.....

AA Rano
Shema Oil
AYM Shafa
Emadeb.......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Alexis11: 8:27am On Jan 19
God bless Dangote Group.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by RealLordZeus(m): 8:28am On Jan 19
What of BOVAS, abeg include that woman, she been saving motorist life since 1960

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by christejames(m): 8:28am On Jan 19
Tinubu must hear this cry cry cry cry

My company was not listed there after everything I did? cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by VillageBus(m): 8:28am On Jan 19
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by money121(m): 8:28am On Jan 19
Seen
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:28am On Jan 19
It's a good development.

I will encourage all the vibrant fellows in the house, young and old, youth or adult and irrespective of your tribe or religion, let think of how we can legitimately join the league of players in Nigeria market, rather than fighting one another online or engaging in crime related activities.

Opportunities are flowing around and smart people are keying into it.

If you can't be the major off taker, be a retailer or marketer.

To both home base and foreign investors, if you're yet to buy landed properties within Ibeju-Lekki axis of Lagos Island down to Epe, opportunities are open to you and here is INTEGRITYA1 an Estate Consultant with good track records, I'm here at your service.

Take Advantage Now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by tunwumi: 8:28am On Jan 19
Ok

Let them start evacuating and let see what the price says
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Samirana360(m): 8:29am On Jan 19
What's all this for?
Kenochi:
I was reading somewhere yesterday on a thread on why the Dangote Refinery didn't start with petrol (PMS), instead of starting with Diesel and Aviation fuel
I sincerely believe that starting with any product at all is progress,I also believe that they will eventually start releasing Petrol very soon into the Nigerian Market

The Nigerian Economy is run on Generators which are powered by AGO and also for those using the Airlines there will be some kind of Respite
Will the price reduce? We eagerly await the loading which will start at the end of January
I want to salute the Spirit of Mr Aliko Dangote,he is really opening up the Economy and allowing indigenous players an opportunity to make money
I felt very sad when a Report was released last week indicating that of the Six ships which loaded crude oil from Agbami Fields in Delta State to the Dangote Refinery,not one was owned by a Nigerian
This means that all the dollars that would be paid out for this transactions will be pocketed by Foreigners,also it means that NNPCL has been giving out this service to Foreigners and Nigerians have lost out from this ventures
Although I am aware that there is a Local Content Board,they need to step up and start providing support to Nigerians who desire to play in the Oil and Gas Sector

Kindly click on my signature to get good properties with good titles at the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub which comprises the Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport and Free Trade Zone

6 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On Jan 19
🫤
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:30am On Jan 19
They should do fast and post the price of their petrol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by omoredia: 8:30am On Jan 19
In Africa the people that cause the problem will also claim to have found the solution

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Oyindamolah: 8:31am On Jan 19
grin
Samirana360:
What's all this for?
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by tiswell(m): 8:31am On Jan 19
Lopsided list,so no SE owned company is worthy?

Cawords!
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Judolisco(m): 8:31am On Jan 19
No bovas? Make dem include BOVAS abeg make we no protest o

20 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by RepoMan007: 8:31am On Jan 19
Okay.
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Tofax: 8:32am On Jan 19
Thank you Dangote.
All our past & present leaders especially past presidents & head of state should bury their head in shame.
A country of over 220 million people depends on one man to solve the country's problems.

Dangote may God continue to increase & bless you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by deanoffaculty: 8:32am On Jan 19
Biodun556:

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/energy/1574208-proud-dangote-refinery-chooses-distributor-marketers-line-enrol/#:~:text=The%20seven%20significant%20marketers%20include,Total%20Nigeria%2C%20and%20NNPC%20Retail.
Mr.Dangote, your address don dey plenty pass letter. Leave all these stories and start the real distribution business. All these marketers have enrolled since last year and it's not a breaking news.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by Bobloco: 8:32am On Jan 19
angry
Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by StJasper(m): 8:33am On Jan 19
Kenochi:

No single Nigerian shipping firm has the capacity and capability to lift crude oil of such magnitude.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by pocom16: 8:33am On Jan 19
Nice..

It's about time we begin seeing products sold at gas stations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2latQF4I7w

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers / 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.