Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Falcons Are Through To The Next Round - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Are Through To The Next Round (559 Views)

CAFCL/CC: Rivers United, Bayelsa United Advance Into Next Round / UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? / All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by kilisi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
We got lucky here. Chile just missed a last minute penalty crashing it against the bar.
Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Jayloy: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
We're facing Germany next. Don't you think it would have been honourable to go home other than getting Germany to trash us dirty?

1 Like

Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Happy we qualified... But we face a huge task in the next round against Tournament favorite Germany..

Nothing is impossible..

1 Like

Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Alayo365(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by GOFRONT(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chaiii....I'm happy but I'm Afraid!!!
Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thank you Cameroon, Thailand and Argentina!!!! grin grin grin

Germany have mercy oooooo

1 Like

Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jayloy:
We're facing Germany next. Don't you think it would have been honourable to go home other than getting Germany to trash us dirty?

Germany is beatable.. If we can defend well and make use of our counter..

We can make things hard for them

1 Like

Re: Falcons Are Through To The Next Round by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....I'm happy but I'm Afraid!!!
happy and afraid at the same time, I guess it is because of Germany that this fear is coming. the Bible says fear not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Prepared To Offer 3 Players To Man U In Exchange For Pogba / Ronlado's Free-kick Prowess Hitting The Headlines In Italy - He Missed All 24 / 2021 AFCON Qualifier: Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.