Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Super Falcons Are Through To The Next Round Of Ongoing FWC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Are Through To The Next Round Of Ongoing FWC (502 Views)

CAFCL/CC: Rivers United, Bayelsa United Advance Into Next Round / UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? / All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Are Through To The Next Round Of Ongoing FWC by Carlyboi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
The super falcons are through to the next round of the FIFA women’s World Cup ongoing in France �� after picking up the last third place or best losers spot.This is as a result of the Chileans just been able to defeat the Thailand women two goals to Nil which makes them finish with 3pts and a GD of -3 while the falcons had 3pts and a GD -2.

Re: Super Falcons Are Through To The Next Round Of Ongoing FWC by Samunique(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats !!!

This is the first time in my life that my heart beat bcs of women football, I was so restless as if my life depends on it . I don't allow my Bp to rise even bcs of super eagles not to talk of falcons ,but this WC henh I don't know why I become so passionate about falcons ? grin

Chaii, I can now go and eat ma rice and beans in peace !!! grin
Re: Super Falcons Are Through To The Next Round Of Ongoing FWC by mashad(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Samunique:
Congrats !!!

This is the first time in my life that my heart beat bcs of women football, I was so restless as if my life depends on it . I don't allow my Bp to rise even bcs of super eagles not to talk of falcons ,but this WC henh I don't know why I become so passionate about falcons ? grin

Chaii, I can now go and eat ma rice and beans in peace !!! grin

grin grin grin grin........funny dude
Re: Super Falcons Are Through To The Next Round Of Ongoing FWC by Carlyboi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol I was constantly checking for updates too it wud have been really sad if we crashed out and I was actually happy for the Cameroonians I guess that grace robbed on the falcons too it’s great to have two African countries in the next round although cos of best losers spot it’s still better than the men’s who all crashed out

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Backs Algeria To Win AFCON 2019 Title / / World Best Chess Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.