Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

2019 KPMG graduate trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 KPMG graduate trainee (14794 Views)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yeah I wrote the test on the 14th of December and was successful. It was cool actually. GMAT questions with a bit of current affairs.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by julius671: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please I wrote the test on 14th December as well. But haven't received any mail. I only received a Post test survey mail... Please i need help. Thanks
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
julius671:
Please I wrote the test on 14th December as well. But haven't received any mail. I only received a Post test survey mail... Please i need help. Thanks

You ought to have received either a successful or rejection mail. Just check well. Probably check your spam mail
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by teadrake(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2020
I just saw KPMG advert for the position of Graduate Trainee. How true is it please??
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Olusteve12: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
MikeDewol:
Hi Every one,
Please kindly signify if you wrote the KPMG aptitude test for December and also share your experience
Also help with the materials used for preparation.
Are they going to conduct another aptitude test for January. I applied around November.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
teadrake:
I just saw KPMG advert for the position of Graduate Trainee. How true is it please??

It's true. Just apply
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Olusteve12:
Are they going to conduct another aptitude test for January. I applied around November.

Those that applied in November were scheduled for aptitude test in December.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Olusteve12: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Those that applied in November were scheduled for aptitude test in December.
i didn't receive any mail from them
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by stanley9900: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2020
I went for the documentation yesterday. Nothing much...Just to submit stuff. We were told that the assessment centre will come up sometime in April....Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by lative(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2020
stanley9900:
I went for the documentation yesterday. Nothing much...Just to submit stuff. We were told that the assessment centre will come up sometime in April....Keeping my fingers crossed.
Please when did you write your aptitude test?
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by stanley9900: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
I wrote on 14th December, 2019.
lative:

Please when did you write your aptitude test?
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by dorange(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2020
stanley9900:

Hmmm, did my documentation in December, the HR lady said the AC will come up in January. Now you said april ��
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by stanley9900: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
The date for my documentation is clearly some weeks after yours. However, I don't know whether the AC will come up on different dates or, whether they'll be the same date. What I know is that, I'm only reporting my experiences...If the AC is to be held in January (as you said), we'll still get the mail...
Las Las, we go dey alright
dorange:

Hmmm, did my documentation in December, the HR lady said the AC will come up in January. Now you said april ��
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by lative(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
stanley9900:
The date for my documentation is clearly some weeks after yours. However, I don't know whether the AC will come up on different dates or, whether they'll be the same date. What I know is that, I'm only reporting my experiences...If the AC is to be held in January (as you said), we'll still get the mail...
Like someone stated above, I also did my documentation December and was told AC will be January, I guess since we did test and documentation at different times, our AC will also be at different times, but the difference shouldn't be more than 3 weeks like the test(my thought). Last last, na to get pass be the koko. Btw if una get any tips wey fit help for AC, abeg make una share am. You chose audit also?
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by lative(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
dorange:

Audit?
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by dorange(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
stanley9900:

Okay bro, i was not doubting you. I was just surprised nii, January to April.. We go just dey look them nii.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by dorange(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
lative:

Audit?

Nope, Technology Advisory
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Anon000: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Please who else got this mail?

KPMG RECRUITMENT PROCESS- APTITUDE TEST (HELP DESK OFFICER-IT)

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Please note the details for your aptitude test below:

Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2020

Time: 10:00 am (Please ensure you are at the venue at least 30 minutes before time)

LATE COMERS MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO WRITE THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST

Venue - KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by lative(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Whoever needs the GMAT questions can send a mail to lolatunde11@gmail.com or quote this message with your email
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by LouieBaybie: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Anon000:
Please who else got this mail?

KPMG RECRUITMENT PROCESS- APTITUDE TEST (HELP DESK OFFICER-IT)

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Please note the details for your aptitude test below:

Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2020

Time: 10:00 am (Please ensure you are at the venue at least 30 minutes before time)

LATE COMERS MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO WRITE THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST

Venue - KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.

i did but mine is for Application Developer. I wonder how the questions are going to be..
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by NanoSec: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
For recently conducted KPMG study guide plus GMAT past questions and answers ;2015, 2016, 2018 versions

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Krysteyharn(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good evening,pls who is sure if KPMG repeat test.
Pls I need a brief information about the exam cuz I have been studying their past questions but yet to assimilate anything
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by BabiJay: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Google GMAT official guide chapter 3. The questions and answers should give you ideas. Also read current affairs

Krysteyharn:
Good evening,pls who is sure if KPMG repeat test.
Pls I need a brief information about the exam cuz I have been studying their past questions but yet to assimilate anything

1 Like

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Krysteyharn(f): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Actually am just seeing this....
Thanks so much
I would av loved it if I had seen it before the test....
As I av done the test
BabiJay:
Google GMAT official guide chapter 3. The questions and answers should give you ideas. Also read current affairs

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by ABoogieWithDaHo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
dorange:

Okay bro, i was not doubting you. I was just surprised nii, January to April.. We go just dey look them nii.

Did they call anybody for assessment centre in january?
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by dorange(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
ABoogieWithDaHo:

Did they call anybody for assessment centre in january?

Nope
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Fikayomiii(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Hello, please have you written the business awareness test because I am supposed to go for documentation next week and I haven't written the business awareness test
stanley9900:
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by jideprof: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fikayomiii:
Hello, please have you written the business awareness test because I am supposed to go for documentation next week and I haven't written the business awareness test

Same here. I don't think the business awareness test will be immediately after documentation though.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by ABoogieWithDaHo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Did my documentation online (mail)...they replied that the next stage will be assessment centre and that it will be in batches... Seems dere is no business awareness test those of us that wrote the aptitude test in last month
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by blessingtee: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
I did my test sept. 17th 2019. Got a success Mail thy same evening, Did documentation the 2nd Day, Didn't hear anything from them not until December they mailed me that Ac will come up in April. Covid 19 has taken tbe Order of the day. May God save us all.

I chose Audit.
Contact me on 0813925000.
I'm fully available to give you all what i know and how i Passed the test.
Don't buy that qanda past questions, I bought it nothing came out from there. I studied GMAT. The questions came out WORD FOR WORD.
I also have the PDF of the Gmat i used.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by blessingtee: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2020
ABoogieWithDaHo:
Did my documentation online (mail)...they replied that the next stage will be assessment centre and that it will be in batches... Seems dere is no business awareness test those of us that wrote the aptitude test in last month

They've cancelled BAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GMIS Interview / Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Have You Ever Fired Someone On Their First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.