Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 (17858 Views)

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Riversides2003(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Celebrating as if they won world cup

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by oloriooko(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Enough of the jubilation, these girls should settle down to serious work
Seem they have achieved their goal in this WC

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by anonymous96: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
chinavs9ja:
After qualifying as the best loser Shameless set of people

Get your website today at cheaper rate...check my signature
Shameless?
Let them celebrate. First time since 1999...
No one expected us to qualify from that group..
Not everytime you hate.. That team reaching the round of 16 is a big achievement..
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by anonymous96: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2019
oloriooko:
Enough of the jubilation, these girls should settle down to serious work
Seem they have achieved their goal in this WC
That is their goal..
The goal of this World cup was to qualify for the round of 16.(First time since 1999)
The team isn't good enough.. So this is a major achievement..
Nigerians should stop having unrealistic expectations..
This time last year France trashed us 8-0..
Now we only lost by 1 goal...
Considering the state of women's football development in Nigeria..That is progress
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by chinavs9ja(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2019
anonymous96:

Shameless?
Let them celebrate. First time since 1999...
No one expected us to qualify from that group..
Not everytime you hate.. That team reaching the round of 16 is a big achievement..
When are we going to jump out of mediocrity as success? I pity this country!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by magzey: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
odehaj:
No single shot on goal against France.
Oparanozie of a girl is not in the game, bog for nothing
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Lawalatm: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Nonsense mindset angry angry angry angry angry

Cherrybae:
Until we learn to apply federal character in selection of players only then will the super falcons excel.

Imagine a team with only names like Onyinye, Nkiruka, Kelechi, chinwe, Amaka

How can we progress with this kind of marginalization.

This celebration is a mere waste.

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by magzey: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2019
With this squad I swa we must get calculator to add number of goals Germany will score Naija. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by anonymous96: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2019
chinavs9ja:

When are we going to jump out of mediocrity as success? I pity this country!
Mediocrity?
What development or support is there for women's football in Nigeria?
Yet the team reached the round of 16..
And you think it is mediocrity?
You think Success comes easily?
This may not be success(success in a WC is binary.. only the team that wins it is successful)
But this is definitely progress
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Jarus(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2019
I can imagine how their hearts were beating when that penalty was about to be played
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Petacephas: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2019
[In this case, the best legs are always selected but in Nigerian politics the family and tribe is put first. See north occupying all the spots. Obasanjo didnt do that, jonathan didnt do that. This government has come to divide Nigeria. Simple factquote author=Cherrybae post=79538060]Until we learn to apply federal character in selection of players only then will the super falcons excel.

Mtcheeeeeeew[/quote]
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by chinavs9ja(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2019
anonymous96:

Mediocrity?
What development or support is there for women's football in Nigeria?
Yet the team reached the round of 16..
And you think it is mediocrity?
You think Success comes easily?
This may not be success(success in a WC is binary.. only the team that wins it is successful)
But this is definitely progress
Man/Woman, mind you they only won one match and they qualify as best loser. It is not the issue of development or support, our players are not playing well. We will all see their game against the German tomorrow where they will learn their lesson.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Dedetwo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Until we learn to apply federal character in selection of players only then will the super falcons excel.

Mtcheeeeeeew

Are you so drained of human intellect? The so-called federal government of Nigeria, a damn thing that matters more than female football, is deprived of so-called federal character. Every position is occupied by the northerners.
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Olotito77: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Most people condemened our girls.

Did you watch the match at all or you were just a pedestrian.

I got to the match when the second penalty was about to commence, and saw the robbery of the first and the blindness on VAR to cancel the second. But the comments of the oyinbos shows they all expect us to crash out and it was all arranged.

On this occasion, we were so in the wrong and I prayed we ll go through because I hate injustice so much.

Now we are through, and all most can say is we ll lose. Who cares if we do, but that we weren't eliminated by day light robbery , and still in the competition, its a delight for me.

France ll lose the next match so much, next time they ll not mess with an African country . If they like , let them put 4,000 VAR centre in the stadium, it wont save them, and let see how you critics will react if my girls beat Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Ayoefa: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Myself2:

Leave her,,,,na she Holy pass.
All this religion of piss people sha. Chronic pretenders

Confused brainwashed religious fanatical dotard spotted .
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by omograndma(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
chinavs9ja:
After qualifying as the best loser Shameless set of people

Get your website today at cheaper rate...check my signature

this is why no one will do business with you!
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by chinavs9ja(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
omograndma:

this is why no one will do business with you!
I don't do business with those that celebrate mediocrity...as a professional, your work should justify it not by dancing and wallowing as a best loser...they will face German tomorrow. Then you will understand the reasons why we should stop embracing poor performance

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Niwdog(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Seems to me they are mourning someone
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by anonymous96: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Man/Woman, mind you they only won one match and they qualify as best loser. It is not the issue of development or support, our players are not playing well. We will all see their game against the German tomorrow where they will learn their lesson.
Playing well?
That is as good as they are..
With more investments in sports we can develop nd nurture young talents...
USA hv the best Women's team in the world because over there, "Soccer" is looked at as a female sport.. So young girls as little as 6yrs play the sport in school nd the ones that are good enough continue to horn their talents till they go pro... Nothing of such in nigeria..
So you can't really expect them to compete with the likes of USA, Germany nd co..
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by dapadawee: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
internationalman:
Germany after knowing their next opponent
another naira land were

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Myself2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ayoefa:

Confused brainwashed religious fanatical dotard spotted .

Yea,,that would be your father, you inebriated asswipe
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Ayoefa: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Myself2:

Yea,,that would be your father, you inebriated asswipe

You are used to slapping your father early in the morning, flat head monkey.
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
internationalman:
grin
internationalman:

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Myself2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ayoefa:

I am used to slapping my father early in the morning, That's why I'm a flat head monkey.

Haaaaa, see open confession, your idiotic father must be very Ashe ed of you now,,,,I feel for him
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Ayoefa: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Myself2:

Haaaaa, see open confession, your idiotic father must be very Ashe ed of you now,,,,I feel for him
That's what you are, try and use your flat brain small small. Olodo, omo ale Igbo monkey. Go and slap your father some more , oh shit you might just be one of the Aba baby factory products without a known father. In that case, go and slap your mother after sleeping with her. That's your lot in life. Fvuk off and Get LOST.
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Fantazy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lol grin
internationalman:

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Myself2(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ayoefa:

That's what you are, try and use your flat brain small small. Olodo, omo ale Igbo monkey. Go and slap your father some more , oh shit you might just be one of the Aba baby factory products without a known father. In that case, go and slap your mother after sleeping with her. That's your lot in life. Fvuk off and Get LOST.

Mhmm mhmm
Look at this freaking low life
Was I not minding my biz when you opened your gutter trap of a mouth at moi Now you've crashed into a staccato of grammatical Molotov cocktail and acting like a starved swine ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by abbiboy: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Next level beating u collect from Germany kiss

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by clive2u(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Naija and best losers na like weed and cold weather

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by mumumugu(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Mtcheeeeeeew

under 21 male had only one IBO in first eleven. where dem reach?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by adedayourt(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Samunique:
Congrats !!!

But wetin dey do Oshoala nah ?

Why the fight nah undecided

Oshoala was d cuz, she went and got water, sprinkled it. D lady prostested and dey started. . .

Apparently d oda lady dint like d idea of sprinkling water on her cuz of celebration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw / Champions League 2022/23 Season: Five Teams To Watch For / Daily 2 ODDS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.