Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Spiritual Lady Turns Olokun Cleansing To Zanku Leg Work At A Shrine In Edo State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritual Lady Turns Olokun Cleansing To Zanku Leg Work At A Shrine In Edo State (723 Views)

Benins Are The Owners Of Ogboni Confraternity and olokun worship / Masquerade Seen Dancing Zanku And Gbe Body(video) / Masquerade Spotted Dancing Zanku / Leg Work On The Street(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Lady Turns Olokun Cleansing To Zanku Leg Work At A Shrine In Edo State by HgsMediaPlus: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2019
A lady who turned an olokun cleansing to Zanku leg work in a shrine is making rounds online.

In the video, the lady was seen dancing the Olokun dance as she suddenly changed it into the zanku leg work and gbe body.

According to the facebook user who shared it online caption:

Benin people I hail, this one turn olokun cleansing to zanku leg work event

She was excited as she danced to the local instruments played in the background.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/spiritual-lady-turns-olokun-cleansing.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Re: Spiritual Lady Turns Olokun Cleansing To Zanku Leg Work At A Shrine In Edo State by Emilokoiyawon: 4:01am On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin This is 2 much, I can't stop laughing...I am laughing to the point of tears... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio Inducts New Members / FRUSTRATION / Ijaws Of Ghana & Igbos Of Equotorial Guinea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.