Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Need Advice On What To Do! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice On What To Do! (305 Views)

Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam / A Nairalander Desperately Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On What To Do! by HumanCalc: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2019
Deleted
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do! by deltateam: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Where are you based? Can't you sponsor yourself?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do! by HumanCalc: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
deltateam:
Where are you based? Can't you sponsor yourself?
It's not even about sponsoring. These people are just advising me because they think I am brilliant and deserve to go to top schools. I also agree with then but I am just scared. I got 281 last year and it wasted in OAU
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do! by Ademidd: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do! by HumanCalc: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ademidd:
It is better you listen to your family members advise. There's nothing in Fuoye, no light, no water etc
My sister is a student of Fuoye. She was afraid of Unilag post utme then she changed to Fuoye last year. As it is now...My family is already looking for ways to transfer her to a better school around here. All you need to do now is read for post utme. Goodluck to you.
Okay, thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Advice It Aspirants To Go Get Swimming Practice Form / (JAMB) Only Candidates With NIN Will Be Allow To Register In 2020 UTME / Basic Genomics (hands-on) Training For Graduate Students In Biological Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.