Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Don Little Spotted Cruising Around Town In His New Chevrolet(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Little Spotted Cruising Around Town In His New Chevrolet(video) (396 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Little Spotted Cruising Around Town In His New Chevrolet(video) by snoopBlog: 3:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Diminutive Ghanaian actor Don Little
has set tongues on wagging on social media following his latest activity.
Don Little has proven to his fans that he has got swag after releasing a beautiful video cruising in his new car in town.
YEN.com.gh has sighted the said video and it is really reveals the other side of the renowned actor.
In the video, Don Little was in his red Chevrolet as he was behind the wheel.

watch video: http://www.snoopblog.biz/2019/06/don-little-spotted-cruising-around-town.html

(1) (Reply)

Continue To Pay For Fake News Till You Get Broke - Ubi Franklin Slams Haters / Davido Dismisses Rumour Of Chioma Suing Ubi Franklin / Naira Marley Replies Kaffy With Insults About Soapy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.