Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend (37972 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by yusscity(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
HisMajesty1:
I pity Toyin Abraham alot... That babe must going through alot emotionally. Obviously her legs and infact her waist down gives her body an irregular shape and it's obviously a source of insecurity to her. Men just use ladies like her to blow off steam and then settle with their choice ladies. Again, I pity her.
wicked truth
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by Azeeztaophic(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
but it has not been confirmed that they are dating na
Me self no hear say then date ooo
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

undecided
grin

Not you my dear
You are an epitome of organic beauty
Your skin is as radiant as the rainbow
You are above the average or stereotype
Yoruba beauty kiss
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

Very smart analysis.
We become victims of our fantasies most times when it comes to relationship issue.
Most ladies and guys get make repeated mistakes hoping things will be different while they see the good opposite as a little bit local or nor good enough. Most go for their wants over their needs.
Las Las they still end up with the same low class spouse they despised initially.

You are partially right but I would like to ask, what makes one a low class spouse?

What are the traits u see in someone, and u classify such person a low class?
Because what u say is low class, I see it different.
It's not low class

My mind is curious, pls enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin

Not you my dear
You are an epitome of organic beauty
Your skin is as radiant as the rainbow
You are above the average or stereotype
Yoruba beauty kiss

Chai!!!! all these for me alone?

Gosh! i feel so elated

Thank you cool wink
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
victorian:

You are partially right but I would like to ask, what makes one a low class spouse?

What are the traits u see in someone, and u classify such person a low class?
Because what u say is low class, I see it different.
It's not low class

My mind is curious, pls enlighten me.
An example is someone who desires a partner that has enough swags and these things that are in Vogue.
A guy who is not into the reigning things can be seen as not swagged enough to some ladies.
Likewise some guys say same about ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

An example is someone who desires a partner that has enough swags and these things that are in Vogue.
A guy who is not into the reigning things can be seen as not swagged enough to some ladies.
Likewise some guys say same about ladies.

So you are saying a guy with swag , who dresses up to date is high class? While the ones who dresses simple or sometimes out dated are low class? cheesy

It's well.

One thing you don't understand is this, it applies to both some category of males and females. Not all guys or ladies with swags and top trendy outfits truly own such outfits. Most are borrowed, just to create an impression in the mind of a typical Nigerian. Whereas those types of people are indeed the low class!

An actress or actor from a face me I face u apartment will come online, rent clothes or clothes given to them for free, they showcase one of their friends exotic houses, who might be an average business man or woman to the public as theirs and most people will hail, he or she is high class, whereas they are not. Like Rmd said one time, fake it until you be it.

For me, in today's Nigeria. Nobody is low class, except beggars on the street. That's about the question I asked.

Then back to the topic, Toyin dated the wrong guys cos shes attracted to some certain traits in a guy, which is synonymous to guys who are just teasers and unserious.
If she can re modify in her heart and mind, the kind of guy she needs and not want? Then she will be happy in love.

Like me, I love drop dead gorgeous guys. Infact my heart races like crazy and I will feel like I'm in a trance when they walk up to. Me and woo me, maybe them knowing fully well, I don die already with Infatuation and not love cheesy
They want a taste of my body assets, while I'm already dreaming marriage with kids cheesy Ol Boi? Lol

At that moment I feel a different kind of love, which no one has ever seen before is now happening between me and the fine guy. But my dear, I realise its all a facade and pure lust or puppy love, I don't even understand sef cheesy

With time, I got to understand this class of guys only love themselves and have nothing to offer but their looks. Average looking or ugly rich guys with money will be dying for me, I will blank them. So will I call those average Or ugly guys, low class?

I won't ! Cause they have more money, better etiquette, but low dress sense with so much care to shower on a lady they want to be with. Such average guys tend to stick and give their all to an extent. I had to go back to the drawing board, retrace my steps and look at characters this time around, check my own character too.

Then settle with a man I know fits my bill. And I'm happy and at peace with my choice. His care ,yes his money and his adoration makes me glow inside out.

Back then I use to think I'm unlucky with men. But in reality I made very bad choices. I was blind then but now I can see.

A drop dead gorgeous guy will. Never praise his woman or give her compliments or even spend. He's expecting to be worshipped! while me, I want to be worshipped as well cheesy so who go worship who then? Lol cheesy

That's why u see very beautiful women stick with ugly rich guys or ugly guys with prospects or rich average looking guys or just plain guys .

While handsome guys stick With average plain looking girls, who licks their assz and adore them to a fault.

Anyways Toyin should look back and redefine her kind of man again for her type of character.

Phew! I don analyse finish Biko.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by Odinakatechboy: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Very funny Nigerian Comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgQtwfo-a0

Don't for to click the link below to check out my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwJp0qPjGCYRDZfHeY0idQ
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by Alejobs: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by booksrite(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
An example is someone who desires a partner that has enough swags and these things that are in Vogue.A guy who is not into the reigning things can be seen as not swagged enough to some ladies.Likewise some guys say same about ladies.

cool
Re: Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend by skukimania(f): 6:31am On Aug 15, 2019
HisMajesty1:

If you've seen her in person you'll understand. I saw her once on a movie set and I can tell her backside, her legs are kinda not in sync with her upper body especially considering her massive boobs. Although she jokes and laughs around but you can tell she's insecure about it. I'm not body shaming her I'm just echoing what her follows in the industry say beneath their breathes.

How far now? I hope you are aware they are married now? And not just that, they now have a bouncing baby boy too.
No matter how horrible-looking you think someone is, the one made for him/her won't see the flaw (s).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim / Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.