Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency (19714 Views)

Miyetti Allah Endorses Atiku, Other PDP Candidates For 2023 / Christmas: Ebonyi Indigenes Lambast Umahi For Donating 300 Bags Of Rice To Abuja / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
konoplyanka:

so get ready for new Nigeria cuz all the bad names of Nigeria will be wiped away with full force. All those hating Nigerians around the world will find our faces cuz they will bury their heads in shame as they marvel at the level of transformation in Nigeria. Even Boko Haram will see things and surrender willingly cuz they will like to enjoy the new life in Nigeria!
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by somehow: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
One of the few Igbo politicians with sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by unapologetic77: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zikora1000:
Do I blame them, the fear of ndigbo is d beginning of wisdom. Then , I hope Umahi have not sign a secret pact with these herdsmen?
I'm happy for una presidency is finally zoned to ndigbo yeyenyeye the fear of ndigbo u no read wetin miyeti talk abi na headline u read
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
jrusky:

Pls I don't understand what you mean by *I don't understand their game*? Pls shed more light on the game or are you saying Umahi too is part of sponsorer of Mitetti Allah that gave birth to fulani herdsmen monsters

Umahi has been secretly romancing them, the endorsement was not a surprise.

He promised them over 130k votes and he did it.
he demolished a market to build mosque for them...

Is a secret game.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
dukie25:
Tinubu is on cloud cuckoo land if he ever thought Buhari would hand power to him.

ok. grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Akiara:
In the South East, the herdsmen beg to be accommodated. In the South west they move without inhibition.....later Afonja noisemakers will be calling the South easterners "Chest beaters"......

To my Afonja wailing crew who do the North really fear??,,,,

For the Fulani marauders....even the Devil wont succeed in the South EAST.......let alone you uncircumcised people.

mtcheeeew!!

Wow! Are you serious?? Do they also beg before they rape your mothers and sisters as we see in the news everyday

grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by olumalcolm(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
They have thrown in the joker card to make the south east see them as "brothers" and grant their dead wish. awon were, south east don wise oo. angry ko le werk grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by preselect(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

zoo
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by owila4luv(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
killing licence

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by achi4u(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Which chairman

That is just a portfolio.

He is on his own.
At last I've reduced you to 'small small talk'....before now,you would've be drooling with ur imbecilic attitudes.

ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by achi4u(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

He promised them over 130k votes and he did it. he demolished a market to build mosque for them...
Is a secret game.
May what you don't know swallow you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
achi4u:
May what you don't know swallow you.

You are fond of fighting the truth.
I pity you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
achi4u:
At last I've reduced you to 'small small talk'....before now,you would've be drooling with ur imbecilic attitudes.

ara

Story, I don't have your time.

You guys plan to over run igboland won't succeed.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
SolarKing247:
Truly, let's give Igbos a chance to rule this Country, Nigeria would be better for it. Afterall, we are all Nigerians.

How does the generator work?
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

He promised them over 130k votes and he did it.
he demolished a market to build mosque for them...

Is a secret game.

Now I understand your point. Then he would be the worst candidate for presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by mvem(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Akiara:
In the South East, the herdsmen beg to be accommodated. In the South west they move without inhibition.....later Afonja noisemakers will be calling the South easterners "Chest beaters"......

To my Afonja wailing crew who do the North really fear??,,,,

For the Fulani marauders....even the Devil wont succeed in the South EAST.......let alone you uncircumcised people.

mtcheeeew!!

empty facts... Fulani herdsmen have been threatening areas in the south east.....Enugu, Imo, abia......all these tribal talk sha... everyone claiming superiority who strong pass or who dey oppress pass... only if we can see beyond all these...

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by goaldynboy: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
[s]Igbos wan chop President, dey crave Biafra at the same time, talon jemeji laba Alade.[/s]

Be there so that wrapper will wear you!!

Igbos can get Biafra and simultaneously be the President of Nigeria!

In other words, Biafra and Nigeria can exist as two different country and Igbo men can rule the two countries at the same time!

After all you are a slave!!
wink

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Bighead9: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ibo's right now that their Masters just endorsed them grin grin

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Bighead9: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Iyamiri's Ass licking their Northern masters Assess. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Halo22: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sometimes I use to wonder what Gov Umahi gains in accommodating these heartless and conscienceless terrorists. Well, if this man continues like this, am sure his people will banish him soon. Cos I see him joining the party that plunge us into this mess as a country.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by 9jabull: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
We Biafrans must resist any attempt to bargain for power using life & property of our people, Umahi & his Fulani slave master must know that we not almajiris .

Fulani Vigilante in SE must be resisted.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by CioAngels(f): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zikora1000:
Do I blame them, the fear of ndigbo is d beginning of wisdom. Then , I hope Umahi have not sign a secret pact with these herdsmen?
Are we sure not that he has sold Enugu people away. They also acknowledged Anambra o.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by CioAngels(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Southerners are easily fooled, hear Miyetti, saying East while Arewa is saying North. There must be something Miyetti desperately wants from Umahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by NkayStory(f): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dave Umahi is simply a bastardd..

That is all i can say for now.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Jaymaq(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
The outcome of the 2023 election will really be surprising. The main players are still keeping quiet, watching and playing their chess underneath while the jokers are everywhere making noise.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
goaldynboy:

Be there so that wrapper will wear you!!

Igbos can get Biafra and simultaneously be the President of Nigeria!

In other words, Biafra and Nigeria can exist as two different country and Igbo men can rule the two countries at the same time!

After all you are a slave!!
wink

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency by EagleNest(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who is Miyetti Allah to decide who becomes Nigeria president in 2023. I thought Fulani/Hausa and Yoruba are still playing political ping pong with the rest of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos) / Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC / 14 Out Of 35 Ministers Attending FEC As Osinbajo Presides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.