Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC (19704 Views)

Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senator Yele Omogunwa Writes Buhari Over NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by masterpiece86: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yele Omogunwa, the PDP Senator representing Ondo South Senatorial District, on Thursday confirmed his defection to All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr. Omogunwa confirmed his defection in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Akure.

The lawmaker, a former Commissioner for Works in Ondo State, said he had formally joined APC in his home town, Ode-Irele in Irele Local Government Area of the state.

“It is very correct that I have decamped to APC and it was done in my country home, Ode-Irele.
“I am no more in PDP, but now a bonafide member of APC. My reasons for joining APC are personal,’’ he said.

NAN reports that with the defection of Mr. Omogunwa ,all the three Senators representing Ondo State at the upper chamber of National Assembly, are now members of APC.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed November 26 for the Ondo State Governorship Election. (NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/216189-pdp-senator-defects-apc.html

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by collinometricx: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
FTC!!!
.Welcome to our party I dedicate this mha FTC TO U...

18 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by RoyalBlak007: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Change..

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's how they'll be jumping from one place to another

Dunno what they're looking for

9 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by eleko1: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Awon olosa,ole,gbewiri,gbe. Pawpaw.alatenuje,alailojuti,olopolo kukuru. sad sad .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Sunnymatey(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Let him go, his services are no longer needed.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by arireirede: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Despite that,Oke will winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.Oke is our next governor in ondo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Let him go, his services are no longer needed.
It is a big loss, brother. Moreover, his defection comes on the eve of an important election. This, no doubt, will further diminish the chances of the PDP. The election is a top hill to climb. Even Jegede and his godfather know this.

Oke lo le se sa!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by modath(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is a big loss, brother. Moreover, his defection comes on the eve of an important election. This, no doubt, will further diminish the chances of the PDP. The election is a top hill to climb. Even Jegede and his godfather know this.

Oke lo le se sa!!

I can always trust you to say things as they really are!!

Some who have zero idea about SW bleat on & on to the point where one will almost doubt oneself despite knowing better than they ever could.

As per the enlightened, I hope but I'm realistic. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
It is not a matter of ideology but where favours one at that point in time!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by modath(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
eleko1:
Awon olosa,ole,gbewiri,gbe. Pawpaw.alatenuje,alailojuti,olopolo kukuru. sad sad .

Buroda mi ti biinu, grin.. make hep u small.... arijenidimadaru, olojukokoro, alainitelorun oku igbe... smiley

Eleko, se daada ni? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by eleko1: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
I dey oo my sista
modath:

Buroda mi ti biinu, grin.. make hep u small.... arijenidimadaru, olojukokoro, alainitelorun oku igbe... smiley

Eleko, se daada ni? smiley

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by shaddoww: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
I laugh wen people say Mimiko controls Ondo state, dis is d only Senator in Ondo state dat is of d pdp n has now decamped. Well let's wait for saturday

12 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by afanide: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am sure he did that thinking Jimoh Ibrahim would win at the court but things turned out the other way.....cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by DeviIhimself: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
modath:

I can always trust you to say things as they really are!!

Some who have zero idea about SW bleat on & on to the point where one will almost doubt oneself despite knowing better than they ever could.

As per the enlightened, I hope but I'm realistic. wink
nobody cares about who wins or losses ondo

hehehehe but why are you guys not supporting aketi?
so all these time it's not all about apc it's about tinubu grin
shame on the so called sophisticated politics
shame on afonja zombies who sold their soul for a plate of amala
shame on nairaland afonja zombies
tufiakwa
una never see anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by yjgm(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
APC decimating the PDP since time memoriall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by veekid(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hes now a saint
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by brainpulse: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
One by one they will be decamping from that evil destroying party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Nairadays: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Alignment beginning.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
shameless political prostitutes everywhere.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by gurunlocker: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
He don steal be that, looking for cover.....
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Atiku2019: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol

Atiku 2019...... cool

4 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by LorDBolton(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:
It is not a matter of ideology but where favours one at that point in time!

That's what annoys me about our politics...

The other thread someone was saying FFK and fayose are progressives for vocally criticising govt.

Even the citizens don't know shit about political ideologies.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who is Yele Omogunwa
Who knows him
I am also sure that in his constituency he is irrelevant undecided
Yeye Sinators :' cry

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by ndcide(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Where is the law.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ok. It is allowed.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by melvinjames: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
“I am no more in PDP, but now a bonafide member of APC. My reasons for joining APC are personal,’’ he said.

Personal enrichment you mean?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by NaijaMutant(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by GudluckIBB(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
The intrigues surrounding this ondo election is getting too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family / Army Names Onyema Nwachukwu As New Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.