Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,879 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency (26813 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by adewest1999(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2019
coolexy2:

OBJ brought this level of democracy to this nation.. Is not my hater nor my liking...
May God protect us and help us
how has obj helped democracy?
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Tchange1(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2019
bikerboy1:
Obj is guilty of this same offense.

Its very easy for him to point nepotism out now that he's no longer in power.

That doesn't make him any better

Dude when where you born?

Buhari's regime and Obasanjo's regime which one is better? be honest when you answer

4 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by LANRYUS(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2019
phelonrays:
[s][/s]Your level of Zombiesm has blind your eye to a point that you can even see or think with your 'daft' brain that we are in democracy......... Continue being a fool till one BH member locate you....

*spits*

*COPIED * THESE ARE FACTS!
Wale Adeoye Writes

Olusegun Obasanjo head of State in 1976 - 1979 but
President Shehu Shagari awarded GCFR to Obafemi Awolowo in 1982. Again
Olusegun Obasanjo president again in 1999- 2007 but
President Muhammadu Buhari awarded GCFR to MKO Abiola in 2018.
Àjùmòbí kò kan tãnu, ẹni Olúwa bá rán síni ló nṣeni lõre - Same parentage does not compel compassion, only those sent by God show compassion.
Good evening everyone.

Ojudu Replies

Wale you are talking of honoring people. What of people who on account of defending Obasanjo were arrested and tried for coup and jailed for life. Obasanjo came out of prison, was granted pardon and was made President. He ruled for eight years and never for once think of pardoning those who went through all of that because of him. Not once did he even find it right to acknowledge their role. He rather will praise Andrew Young, Jesse Jackson, Carl Masters and co.
Let me refresh your memory a little bit. Beko Ransome Kuti was arrested, tried and jailed for life for faxing Obasanjo’s defence before the military panel to human rights organisation abroad. I collaborated with him in the process of faxing. I also took away a copy of the piece for publication in The News magazine. The fax copy was intercepted and following day Beko was arrested and his freedom taken away from him for three and a half years.
It was for running the piece in The News that Ajibade who knew nothing about it was arrested , tried and jailed.
For eight years Obasanjo was in government he never said thank you to the many innocent Nigerians who were jailed because of him. Those folks remained convicts and unpardoned
I shed tears when at Oputa Panel he came and tried to ridicule Beko’s faith or lack of it. That is Obasanjo for you. He is the only one who exist in his universe. Others are mere tools .

More From Wale

Absolutely sir. His prison mates, Col MA Ajayi and Col Gabriel Ajayi among others till date have not been honoured and their entitlements as soldiers left unpaid. While in prison, he told them if he ever survived, he would honour and uplift them. He never did.. I spoke with one of them today whose manhood was destroyed through torture and state induced violence. OBJ is vain.

OBJ does not even pick their calls. He came and ruled for 8 years and the most remarkable infrastructure we can remember him for are his private library and his private university.

Ojudu Babafemi
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by gare(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
as usual children of the yeast

Did I Insult u? Why are u guys always quick to replying people with insults

Daft brain, fool all because I support buhari

Because of your way of reasoning, it is not every issue you jump up and comment on when you know nothing about, the comments made by OBJ are very correct, not until people like you change your attitude things will continue to get bad, because PMB knows that some like you and your gang will support his actions he will continue, but when they know nobody supports their wrong decisions I believe things will work, it is not every issues you bring in party into, if not it will destroy this country

4 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by nelsonoba: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2019
bikerboy1:
Obj is guilty of this same offense.

Its very easy for him to point nepotism out now that he's no longer in power.

That doesn't make him any better

You obviously don't know the Obasanjo you are talking about. Obasanjo was one Nigerian Leader who even though he made the mistake of wanting 3rd term, yet he was VERY DETRIBALISED. He did not fill his administration with Yoruba people or Ogun state people. He balanced his appointments from everywhere. He had Chief of Army Staff from both the North and South during his tenure, same with IG of police and other sensitive political positions. So go and get your facts right before accusing him of what you dont know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Presidency is simply dumb for replying Obasanjo. The man has no political value, credibility, influence or relevance. The only way to remain relevant is to keep throwing shades and shot at Buhari. Replying him is only to his advantage as he will like rimora to fish scavenge the little relevance he can recoup.

But I trust Presidency handlers, just like himself are bunch of dumb fu cks.
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by lexy2014: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
all your letters, all your wailings, all your warnings

people still voted bubu en masse grin grin

go to your farm and face ur pigs, nobody sends you again

This is d reason y "people voted bubu en masse".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Aladdin1(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2019
true talk
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Zoogerian234: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

Mugu nobody voted for bubu...only dumbass like yourself did and sure you are feeling the heat now...pigs

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Zoogerian234: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2019
maryjames9:
Presidency is simply dumb for replying Obasanjo. The man has no political value, credibility, influence or relevance. The only way to remain relevant is to keep throwing shades and shot at Buhari. Replying him is only to his advantage as he will like rimora to fish scavenge the little relevance he can recoup.

But I trust Presidency handlers, just like himself are bunch of dumb fu cks.

OBJ has more relevance politically and otherwise than your slowpoke father and your unfortunate entire generation... mugu.com

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Alwaystruth: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2019
God bless you more Baba for always saying the truth. Some people with their type of senses don't know that you Obasanjo is the Mandela of Nigeria.They think being a president of a complex society like Nigeria is only about appointing your tribesmen and women to high positions!!..

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by essenceplus: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

You refuse to grow up,peter pan

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Triplejey: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2019
It didn't start today, they should give youths some chances so we can arise and rebuild Nigeria

Meanwhile for
✔Christian materials to help your spiritual growth.
✔From messages, ebooks, audio bible, to word study library.
✔Check it out and share on Whatsapp.
https://dailywisdomtv.com
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by phelonrays: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
livebyday:

Ensure you don't result to name calling , abuse or derogatory speech when engaging in discussion on this forum

Be cautioned
Am I on your[Nairaland] watch list?? am sure you won't do that Mr Livebyday.. cry
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by livebyday(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2019
phelonrays:
Am I on your[Nairaland] watch list?? am sure you won't do that Mr Livebyday.. cry

You are not on any watch list , nairaland rules are being enforced to have a saner cleaner forum

Nigeria isn't perfect but change starts with every single one of us

This forum is known worldwide and trust me lots of visitors who view threads here are from different locations around the world.

Let's work together to change our image

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by useurkidney3121: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

Which Bubu? u mean d election rigger?

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by essenceplus: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2019
gare:

Because of your way of reasoning, it is not every issue you jump up and comment on when you know nothing about, the comments made by OBJ are very correct, not until people like you change your attitude things will continue to get bad, because PMB knows that some like you and your gang will support his actions he will continue, but when they know nobody supports their wrong decisions I believe things will work, it is not every issues you bring in party into, if not it will destroy this country

Aptly put my lady. Well done !

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

EMPTY BRAIN , ALWAYS

DID U EVEN UNDERSTAND HIS WRITE UPS

BLUNT MIND, EVEN WHEN BUHARI DOESN'T KNOW THEIR EXISTENCE

WHAT DOES VOTING HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT HE WROTE.......

HEIGHT OF IGNOR*NT

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Sonia201919: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

With people like u,Nigeria will never move forward
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by phelonrays: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
as usual children of the yeast

Did I Insult u? Why are u guys always quick to replying people with insults

Daft brain, fool all because I support buhari
you have the right to support whoever that suit your test.... but not to a point of seeing the other divide as demon that has nothing tangible to contribute....... this is democracy, say your mind, criticise the massage , the messenger is as human as you are hence his right to opined when necessary....

I apologize if it's hurt your emotions....

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Please someone somebody should summerise it.
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by sddiamond: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Small boy with no responsibility, I pity your parents

iamJ:
did we ever say that 5% is a priority

Back to back the yeast rejected bubu and he still won

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Sonia201919: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
martineverest:
I hate when hypocrites are forming innocent..... isn't obj the most corrupt nigerian in Democratic history?l

Obviously u know nothing

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
spot-on baba! the satanic / redundant /tribalistic vegetable is a gross fiasco in all ramifications!
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by codedguy1(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Theboss100:
By Rigging Which Is The Biggest Corruption Ever. Dnt Tell Me He Rigged Cus Others Did It, Otherwise, U Will Be As Useless As Menstral Pad In Terms Of Reasoning.

So Tell Me, What Is That One Thing That Makes U To Support Buhari Like A Fly Following Cow Upandan?

Baba wan burst bubu head from the international space.

Making statements like these in an international stage does a lot of damage to this administration especially coming from obj.

And obj did not mince words, he said it straight that bubu is corrupt and as such cannot fight corruption because of his nepotistic nature which can be considered the worst form of corruption. Let's not even talk about the stolen mandate because if is obvious that Yakubu Mahmoods INEC is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by iamJ(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Sonia201919:

With people like u,Nigeria will never move forward
Mr moving forward, I get see it
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by LZAA: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2019
phelonrays:
[s][/s]Your level of Zombiesm has blind your eye to a point that you can even see or think with your 'daft' brain that we are in democracy......... Continue being a fool till one BH member locate you....

*spits*
Immhotep ooooo grin
Cc Adaibeku sarrki
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by KZLEEROBERT: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

I support you broh... I expected do the same they did in Jonathans Era....
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Stillthebest: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Out of all the shortcomingsof baba he never practised nepotism or favouritsm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speakership: Tajudeen Abbas, APC/PDP/LP/APGA Reps Members-elect Visit Sanwo-olu / Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.