Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency (26780 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by 007A: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
OBJ is right

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Jjc2000(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
My next door neighbour from core north just got FAAN job yesterday. Someone who can't even write. Nepotism in Nigeria is the greatest form of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Fuckthamods: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
as usual children of the yeast

Did I Insult u? Why are u guys always quick to replying people with insults

Daft brain, fool all because I support buhari
Maybe u think you are in the romance thread where u exhibit your foolishness chasing girls and showing off fake account balance, particularly the beautiful ones from the yeast. Fake ass, no wonder u are zombie with ur numerous tribalistic accounts.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by gudugudumeje: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
OBJ is he, who advanced nepotism, sleaze, corruption, fiscal indiscipline and oil block award for sex gratification to high levels(1974 - date)... Imagine him talking gibes!!
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by snowball11(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
did we ever say that 5% is a priority

Back to back the yeast rejected bubu and he still won

This one must be among the "97%" that are so dull in electing a man that doesn't know that 100% is the total summation of percentage! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by tuniski: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
all your letters, all your wailings, all your warnings

people still voted bubu en masse grin grin

go to your farm and face ur pigs, nobody sends you again
Sick
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
LZAA:

Immhotep ooooo grin
Cc Adaibeku sarrki
iamJ is one of them kaliphate venerators grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by samento: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sanromeo:
You can hate Baba or say all sort of things against him, but he remains one of the few leaders who love this country dearly.
By converting Nigeria's property (OFN) to his Obasanjo Farms Nigeria limited. Be notified that Obasanjo started the stealing og millions in Nigeria. Idi amin of Uganda is my witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by TruthinAction: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

No you are completely wrong. He rigged the election and also rigged the result. Under free and fair election, he won't get 20% of Nigeria vote.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by michoim(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
The evil OBJ does not want Buhari administration to succeed but he will be disappointed and gnash his teeth in darkness...he does not have the interest of the country at heart...
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by amuwo1980: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
I use to think Obasanjo hates the igbos until Buhari came and went crazy, spewing scorch earth policies meant to exterminate the igbo from the surface of the earth and he will not only fail, he and fulanis and apc will pay

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by amuwo1980: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
snowball11:

This one must be among the "97%" that are so dull in electing a man that doesn't know that 100% is the total summation of percentage! undecided
Yes he is, that's why they are terrified of a great Nigeria where things work and ppl like him and Buhari will find their right levels as messengers

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by baganas: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
israelmao:
Obasanjo has never stopped until he wins a war when he begins with you just expect shots sporadically and sometimes continuously from every direction.
He has been doing that and yet buhari won the election. Obj is a serial wailer. Is sooo boring
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Obj for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by emmasege: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
bikerboy1:
Obj is guilty of this same offense.

Its very easy for him to point nepotism out now that he's no longer in power.

That doesn't make him any better
I'm not sure you understand the meaning of nepotism or what OBJ is really talking about. If you did, you'd not accuse OBJ of nepotism.

Every sensible person knows that OBJ's presidency was well guided by the principle of federal character. He didn't condone nonsense even from his kinsmen (O'odua People's Congress) when their activities threatened the peace and unity of Nigeria. OBJ is the reason why OPC has not snowballed into the equivalent of Niger Delta militants or worse still Boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Ugosample(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Horus:
The Government in Nigeria is the innocent mirror of the nation. The quality of government and its leaders, is simply a reflection of the collective consciousness of all the people in Nigeria. In some instances, leaders who came to power as the champions of anti-corruption have themselves been charged with being involved with levels of corruption even more serious than those of their predecessors. If the collective consciousness in Nigeria is disintegrated and negative, and people are not behaving in accord with Natural Law, then problems and corruption will be an unavoidable phenomenon of government. If, on the other hand, the collective consciousness in Nigeria is positive, integrated, and coherent, then the government will not be influenced by any negativity. If the people in Nigeria wish to be protected from corruption in government, then they must create an integrated collective consciousness. Positivity and harmony should be so strong and dense in national consciousness that negative influences cannot penetrate it

EXACTLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Ugosample(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
emmasege:
I'm not sure you understand the meaning of nepotism or what OBJ is really talking about. If you did, you'd not accuse OBJ of nepotism.

Every sensible person knows that OBJ's presidency was well guided by the principle of federal character. He didn't condone nonsense even from his kinsmen (O'odua People's Congress) when their activities threatened the peace and unity of Nigeria. OBJ is the reason why OPC has not snowballed into the equivalent of Niger Delta militants or worse still Boko boys.

EXACTLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Ugosample(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jjc2000:
My next door neighbour from core north just got FAAN job yesterday.
Someone who can't even write.
Nepotism in Nigeria is the greatest form of corruption.

aboki own Nigeria public service

don't you know?
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by israelmao(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
baganas:

He has been doing that and yet buhari won the election. Obj is a serial wailer. Is sooo boring

"....yet Buhari RIGGED the election..."
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by theunnamed: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

I was gonna do this few minutes ago, I decided to leave it for some reasons.

I hope nairaland does the same with Christian trend, I wonder why any sane Nigerian would support this religious supremacism

Me, I will be watching them angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Peroh426: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

The problem with most of us is we attack the messenger leaving the message. #spits
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by xelly: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
bikerboy1:
Obj is guilty of this same offense.

Its very easy for him to point nepotism out now that he's no longer in power.

That doesn't make him any better

Doesn't make it right. Does it?
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by ehinmowo: 2:34am On Jun 22, 2019
iamJ:

is your life better off with all the claims off corruption fighting? What has he said that is wrong? Is nepotism and financial indiscipline not corruption? Has the country progressed in GDP, infrastructure, human development index, education, security? Are you able to afford twice the the life that your parents were able to provide for your for your kids?
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Shikini: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Torhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor / Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.