Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) (613 Views)

Bizarre Method In Which The World's First Vaccine Was Created (Pictures) / A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until / UNIOSUN Ikire Campus Finalist Erect Sculpture Of Unity And Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Mark tonight. I'm gonna reveal a lot of things. Stay tuned.
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2019
I dey wait
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2019
If we know where we come from, we will know where we are going. For ages, mankind has being going through series and bouts of cycles of confusion due to ignorance about our origins. E.g The Salem Witch Hunt and The Dark Ages. Its high time we left our "high places" and condescend to our origins.
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by EmperorHarry: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicGoat:
If we know where we come from, we will know where we are going. For ages, mankind has being going through series and bouts of cycles of confusion due to ignorance about our origins. E.g The Salem Witch Hunt and The Dark Ages. Its high time we left our "high places" and condescend to our origins.
So much talk mahn..I hope your revelations are worth this hype.Anyways I'm all eyes. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
EmperorHarry:

So much talk mahn..I hope your revelations are worth this hype.Anyways I'm all eyes. wink
I hope you keep an open mind
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by EmperorHarry: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicGoat:
I hope you keep an open mind
You shouldn't worry about that.
I hope you blow my mind. smiley
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by Abkreizi: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
I don park
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by Cletus77(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
No fall my hands o

I don pin
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is time
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
For years,we have been lied to.
Society has been tricked, deceived and lured to believe falsehood and lies. This is due to ignorance!
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lies we have been told.
1. The shape of the earth
2. Everything about Gravity
3. Our origins
4. The out view of our society.
Many have failed to see the bigger picture. But only a select few does.
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by CosmicGoat: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
If land and education coupled with enlightenment is power, how do you expect the elites to share it with the masses? No way!!!
Only those who seek the path will find it.
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by EmperorHarry: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicGoat:
Lies we have been told.
1. The shape of the earth
2. Everything about Gravity
3. Our origins
4. The out view of our society.
Many have failed to see the bigger picture. But only a select few does.
Interesting but no revelations yet.
What's with the suspense?
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by Fidelismaria: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Still waiting

Cosmicgoat
Re: How The Earth And Humanity Was Created (origins) by EmperorHarry: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Still waiting

Cosmicgoat
Dude's prolly a goner.. There are natural and supernatural powers that don't want humanity to see the light CosmicGoat has seen or he's achieved Nirvana in the cosmos and he's ascended.Either ways this thread is closed smiley

He could just be delusional..Who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Convocation Brochure / Daniel Sokenu And John Toluwalope Of Redeemer’s International Academy, Ifewara / Just In:FG Appoints Prof. Regina Ogali As Acting Vc Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.