Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Meaning Of 'no CA3' Error When Checking Neco Result, And Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meaning Of 'no CA3' Error When Checking Neco Result, And Solution (631 Views)

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Share Your 100lvl,first Semester Result And How You Felt. / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of 'no CA3' Error When Checking Neco Result, And Solution by Gabstron1(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Are you seeing No CA3 error while checking your Neco result 2019, if yes then no need to worry because all you need to know about this and how to fix it have been explained here...

https://diligentlearners.com/no-ca3-error-while-checking-neco-result/

(1) (Reply)

Concordia University Overview: Application Process, Tuition And Scholarships / Your Fight Against IPPIS Is Needless - Buhari Tells ASUU / Please Help Me To Solve This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.