Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (49379 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by alujonjonkijon: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
this guy will be hanged on the neck till he died.now u know why you must avoid the stupid lawyers that tells him to tell this kind of story.

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by deltateam: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Assuming what he said was true. You collected the knife and overpowered her, why stab? Was it necessary?

Maybe police should stab his dick in self defense.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
You don use your leg buy problem
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Belairerose: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
NinaArsenal:
Islamil Oladipo.
Na dem.
Liar, I believe he wanted to harvest her body parts.
rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
they've started abusing the rights of self defence
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Sunnypan: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jmk9292:
Prostitution makes a woman's life very vulnerable... W

hether in Nigeria or Pluto.
Jmk9292:
Prostitution makes a woman's life very vulnerable... Whether in Nigeria or Pluto.
Jmk9292:
Prostitution makes a woman's life very vulnerable... Whether in Nigeria or Pluto.
You are correct. so bad. rest in peace for the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by shineeye1: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mutteeme:
The Plateau state police command has arrested 33 year old Islamil Oladipo pictured above, for stabbing a prostitute to death. While being paraded, the police said Oladipo picked up the lady in the night of May 31st with the hope of having sex with her. However, in the middle of the night, he stabbed her with a knife which led to her death.

In an interview with newsmen, Oladipo said he stabbed the lady in self defence.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-fatally-stabs-lady-he-picked-up-for-the-night-in-jos-photo.html

This one own don baje kpatakpata, all because of KONGI! Omasè o
Guys, control your third leg o!
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by ChristineC: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Story doesn't add up.
Wicked man tongue

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by lajuwomi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nairaland and repetition of stories/headlines are like 5 an 6... How many time I wan read same story.....
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jmk9292:

This is the truth,is the most stupid and irresponsible thing a woman can do, and any woman that decide to be a prostitute her life is in vain.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by archat: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
the idiots wants to do money ritual with her.chai Nigerains can be so heartless ithink thats the explanation for stabbing the prostitute. to the prostitute na wetin she dey find she see soo.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
His lawyer is a quack,why would you regret self defense,would you rather have died or what.can’t even lie constructively.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bros don't regret yet.. Wait till u serve to years or more in jail
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ashawo dey try sha,

Follow every man wey you see go house..

Even if na Jack The Ripper.. shocked
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
This guy has a good lawyer.

His statement his top notch!

He will go to jail but wont get a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
SolarKing247:

Not only the women, men who carry them too are at great danger. Woman wey dey allow any kind of man tall, short, slim, fat, mad, 419, armed robbers, assassins, even invalids and simpletons wey dey drool saliva from mouth dey enter am, no be dangerous human being? If you still doubt me, ask Samson and Abacha.
That is why abstinence and self-control or get married should be the way to go, the guy has destroyed himself because of sex sad

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by armadeo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
visijo:
And so also "Heartbreak is painful !"
But have you ever been removed from a group while typing............?

Lol
See as I started laughing uncontrollably at your post in the office.

People are now looking at me.

Removed from the group while typing .. .. a new level of savagery.

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Jessekd01: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
this is the second time I am seeing this news. the first one has different suspect name and today again, I don't think I believe this story.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
OdefaGirl:
The story is not adding up, therefore, I donbeliv undecided. How will she just wake up and stab you, is that not her normal business again?

Don't you know some prostitutes are thieves and also work with armed robbers? Did you watch the video posted online captured on CCTV about a month ago of a musician that was killed in his house by robbers that were working with the 3 prostitutes he brought to his house?
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
I live in Millionaires quarters.

money and pleasure...
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
I wonder what she will tell her creator on her judgement day....
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
You live in millionaire quarters but can't pay a paltry 3000

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mutteeme:

See his Big head..
C
You no dey read
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
lil Wayne will sing "when i see women i feel so sweet buh when i cum i come back to my scenes"

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
lil Wayne will sing "when i see women i feel so sweet buh when i cum i come back to my senses"
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by persius555(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
An autopsy and DNA test will reveal the truth
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Bellotelli: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fake news would always make front page every month... OP we've read this almost one month ago.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Penywise(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Time to apply for vacancy at moulds Nigeria limited. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Intercepts Truckload Of PMS In Sacks In Ogun / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials / Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.