Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

"Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit (1005 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit by Ronky001(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Yvonne Nwosu has revealed she will be quiting smoking and, according to her, this starts today.

The fashion entrepreneur said the decision to “say no to cancer sticks” is the best decision of her life.

https://gisthubnaija.com/today-i-have-made-the-best-decision-of-my-life-yvonne-nwosu-reveals-shes-quiting-smoking/

Re: "Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit by NedalBiggie: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2019
cool

Nedal was here!!!
Re: "Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit by Jmk9292(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Her choice... Her decision.... Good for her...
Re: "Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit by Religion6: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Watch out for the withdrawal syndromes that follow. I pray you will come out successful. I've tried doing that for five consecutive times but the urge wouldn't allow me. I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Reveals She Started Having Sex With Her Ex Husband At 16 (video) / Leo Messi Pictured With His Wife At A Beach / Bbnaija Housmate Khafi And Gedoni Nacking Under The Duvet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.