Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) (27342 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmmm Amechi. Our next president elect cool
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Babanlagenius: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin

Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Bighead9: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
tesppidd:
Fool yourself.

Amaechi as DG campaign just installed Buhari.

Amaechi and Oshiomole remain the 2 most powerful politicians from the South South.

You dey mind that IPOB lady.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Greystone: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
When will Bubari name ministers?

My brother, de matta taya everybody oh...
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by danduchi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ameachi is one of the most intelligent politicians Nigeria has ever produced... This man steals billions from the railway project and airport rehabilitation and anybody has a single clue or trace to track him down... He was behind the master plan of inflating votes from the north to counter results from the south. I just like and hate this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
These titles that don’t depict character of the bearer! Right Honorable??!!! Thief!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by truthstands20: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
psucc:
Lobby moves for reappointment

Absolutely
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
danduchi:
Ameachi is one of the most intelligent politicians Nigeria has ever produced... This man steals billions from the railway project and airport rehabilitation and anybody has a single clue or trace to track him down... He was behind the master plan of inflating votes from the north to counter results from the south. I just like and hate this man

Me I like and just like him for everything in Nigerian politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by springtech(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wait ooh, is that not Kadaria am seeing there.

Is she now a politician or a still a journalist?
Ayam not understanding this.
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
My leader Rt Hon CRA
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by bluecircle470: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Annie939:
Amaechi has become a retired politician in Rivers state and Nigeria at large.

Hatred will consume you. Amaechi will be reappointed
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Larasisi(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amechi the Christians in Kaduna expected you to right the wrong done to us by building another terminal for us in the gonigora axis against the death trap in Rigasa in the face of the incessant religious crisis. . if you make it back on the team that is one thing you must do for which we will be eternally grateful.
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lol see Kadaria o

The gal fine sha
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Clearly going to beg for ministerial slot cheesy grin grin
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
C
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
E don go beg El rufia for help
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
I hate APC with buhari but I still like this amechi.. I feel he's a good man..

Only power spirit can make them do evil to others
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Larasisi:
Amechi the Christians in Kaduna expected you to right the wrong done to us by building another terminal for us in the gonigora axis against the death trap in Rigasa in the face of the incessant religious crisis. . if you make it back on the team that is one thing you must do for which we will be eternally grateful.

Pls check your mail...
Re: Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Ok,
Who want to sell PSVITA? contact me, am interested 08082214944 08079970070
hello i wanna sell my psvita

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Remi Tinubu Faces Senate Panel Over Comments Made In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.