Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) (36512 Views)

Mile Market: Largest Market In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) / Nestoil To Complete OB3 Gas Pipeline To East By March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by pazienza(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Focusmind:

Who asked you? Next thing now is just to start stupid chest - beating. This Nigerian youth mentality of always trying to "corner" successful business men and politicians as their own just to make noise and make other people feel jealous is just too childish.

Go and face your own hustle. The man has made his money. I am not hating though.

If he was caught with drugs now and Ndiigbo are condemned and bashed on his behalf, would you have been here to defend Ndiigbo and fight our haters, or would you have been inwardly happy and pretend you didn't see the thread?
Can you show us a thread where you defended Ndiigbo from such attacks?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
BlacSmit:
Nesoil owner, Obijackson is our man from Okija.

Okija Amaka!

Igbo Amaka please!

10 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by karma2000: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
My prayer is for the organization get to a level where dey would compete with likes of dangote otedola and the rest to break their evil monopoly

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Rotimi47: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Know the facility like the back of my hands.

We went there for the Drydocking of Nigeria Largest..........

It was a challenge for them but they did it.

I am Yoruba/Nigerian and proud of the Company.

Thumbs up grin

17 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
strangest:
Lux fiat... If you know, you know...
Lux Fiat brother.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by nzeobi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

His hospital, ongoing Century Power plants, his construction company andFarm.
bro I know of the construction company and hospital, which side is his farm located.
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by SocialJustice: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
BlacSmit:
Nesoil owner, Obijackson is our man from Okija.

Okija Amaka!
No go make your own money, dey assume.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Focusmind: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
pazienza:

If he was caught with drugs now and Ndiigbo are condemned and bashed on his behalf, would you have been here to defend Ndiigbo and fight our haters, or would you be inwardly happy and pretend you didn't see the thread?
Can you show we a thread where you defended Ndiigbo from such attacks?

Bro, nobody hate Ndigbo. What people hates are drug peddlers, kidnappers and armed robbers. These crimes are not peculiar to Ndigbo, it cut across all tribes in Nigeria. Likewise, I hate it when other tribes profile other tribe for one thing or the other.

Nigeria can never grow with ethnic hatred. Lets eschew bitterness and focus on unity and rebuilding Nigeria. Sadly, the current leadership we have is not even helping matters and are not pretending about the division it has caused.

Unity is all we pray for to build a virile and prosperous nation. Tribal insult and ethnic attacks helps weakens the fabrics of cohesion and no nation can progress where there are hatred and injustice. Don't allow the silly idiots here push you into ethnic retaliation or attack.

4 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by SoNature(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Mention a single public utility or business he has in Okija.

Uncle, that man has transformed his small village to a small London.

Ask Anambralstson to share the links with you...you'd be shocked.

Okay, I have seen the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3389218/okija-village-politics-obijackson-vows

Happy viewing grin

5 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by DukeJenrus: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please when's Nestoil recruitment starting again this year
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Surprisingly I didn't see the Rivers of blood proponents here...atleast they should commend the state in the same measure they castigate it with this positive development.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anambralstson: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
nzeobi:

bro I know of the construction company and hospital, which side is his farm located.
Uruobo-Okija
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by sammymama: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Issoke
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by lilfreezy: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
karma2000:
My prayer is for the organization get to a level where dey would compete with likes of dangote otedola and the rest to break their evil monopoly

Dangote i agree. This guy is bigger than otedola. He doesn't even make noise. He's also the largest Shareholder in julius berger. He runs smile communications in Nigeria. The guy has multiple investments

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by ken6488(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
jobeles people go create your own not insulting one another here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Afonja007: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

mother and child hospital you need to visit

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Daliano(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Temple1288:

1. Obijackson Children's Hospital Okija

2. Asphalt Plant Okija

3. ObiJackson Foundation Okija

4. ObiJackson Welding Plant

You asked for one, but I gave you four.. I can still go on to mention 1 in Nnewi and another in my humble village of Amorka, Ihiala

That his children hospital just before Madonna is a marvel. I think it has a helipad inside, I always look at the unending fence whenever I'm passing it to Madonna. Only the money spent on the fencing can be used to build 3 three storeyed buildings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anambralstson: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nest aviation hangar

4 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by RichBoy247: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Okija Shrine. Both young and old visit there.
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Daliano:

That his children hospital just before Madonna is a marvel. I think it has a helipad inside, I always look at the unending fence whenever I'm passing it to Madonna. Only the money spent on the fencing can be used to build 3 three storeyed buildings.

You really know there! The last time I visited there was on Dec 30th 2018. ObiJackson did well!

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
Nest aviation hangar

Nwanne, kee ebe nka dị?
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anambralstson: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
Nest aviation hangar

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Op, why is he encroaching on other people's land in his community??
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anambralstson: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Temple1288:

Nwanne, kee ebe nka dị?
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by slowice(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
I am marveled at the man's noiseless exploits...... Some of those we call billionaires in Nigeria can't lace his shoes yet he is quiet.... Igbo amaka. Joor

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by shosky1794: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
The value of this facility is not up to $50m
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Anambralstson: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nestoil tower

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by JesChill(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Well, as much as they acquire assets, they should also pay salaries to workers. I know people that have passed through Nestoil and most do not have good stories..

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Google is damn cheap. Educate yourself more about him and his investments in his home town. Okija
You guys are always disguising,always jump on a thread or bad mouth someone you knew nothing about
Nawao....

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Collins4u1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

E plenty, go and see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border / Sugar War: Dangote Demands Sanction Against BUA / Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.