Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) (36472 Views)

Mile Market: Largest Market In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) / Nestoil To Complete OB3 Gas Pipeline To East By March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Trafford(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
JesChill:
Well, as much as they acquire assets, they should also pay salaries to workers. I know people that have passed through Nestoil and most do not have good stories..

What I was waiting to hear... They think its about facilities... These guy doesn't pay shit; the bad side about Nestoil

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by anaton(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
BlacSmit:
Nesoil owner, Obijackson is our man from Okija.

Okija Amaka!

Anambra Amaka!

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
chichiana:

Google is damn cheap. Educate yourself more about him and his investments in his home town. Okija
You guys are always disguising,always jump on a thread or bad mouth someone you knew nothing about
Nawao....
v

He has done well for himself in his community.. Okija has never been a bad sight even before the emergence of Obijackson.. My major concern is; "why Is he into land grabbing?" He has caused pain to many families and currently initiating what will likely be a communial war if proper care isn't taken...

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Fatherson: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Focusmind:

Bro, nobody hate Ndigbo. What people hates are drug peddlers, kidnappers and armed robbers. These crimes are not peculiar to Ndigbo, it cut across all tribes in Nigeria. Likewise, I hate it when other tribes profile other tribe for one thing or the other.

Nigeria can never grow with ethnic hatred. Lets eschew bitterness and focus on unity and rebuilding Nigeria. Sadly, the current leadership we have is not even helping matters and are not pretending about the division it has caused.

Unity is all we pray for to build a virile and prosperous nation. Tribal insult and ethnic attacks helps weakens the fabrics of cohesion and no nation can progress where there are hatred and injustice. Don't allow the silly idiots here push you into ethnic retaliation or attack.

May God Almighty bless you and yours for making this statement.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by flourishing247: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Temple1288:

1. Obijackson Children's Hospital Okija

2. Asphalt Plant Okija

3. ObiJackson Foundation Okija

4. ObiJackson Welding Plant

You asked for one, but I gave you four.. I can still go on to mention 1 in Nnewi and another in my humble village of Amorka, Ihiala

You forgot the school

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by BeijinDossier: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anambra people esika mehn cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by egojeny1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
strangest:
Lux fiat... If you know, you know...
Wow! Dengramite

That's good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Temple1288(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
flourishing247:

You forgot the school

Oh!
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by trapQ: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Don't mind those losers.
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Surprisingly I didn't see the Rivers of blood proponents here...atleast they should commend the state in the same measure they castigate it with this positive development.
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Splashme: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
karma2000:
My prayer is for the organization get to a level where dey would compete with likes of dangote otedola and the rest to break their evil monopoly

That man is richer than Otedola.
He is like Mike Adenuga, he doesn't make noise.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by akpoazaa1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
@Temple... You forgot to add Hammakkop Construction Company to the fleet of his investment in Okija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Parrot69: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
WINDSOW:
Otedola is doing a great job! More grace & kudos!
See this one...
Na dem! dem!!

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Contractors graveyard. Execute an LPO written 45days payment, get paid in a year.
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Daliano(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Temple1288:

You really know there! The last time I visited there was on Dec 30th 2018. ObiJackson did well!

Never knew he owns Nestoil.Man is on money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mrkumareze:
v

He has done well for himself in his community.. Okija has never been a bad sight even before the emergence of Obijackson.. My major concern is; "why Is he into land grabbing?" He has caused pain to many families and currently initiating what will likely be a communial war if proper care isn't taken...

If you were to be him, with the money and its power that you comand,you could always wish to have anything you want and how you want it in life, he has the money,and he's ready to settle or buy the lands off,the problem is his bad belle kingsmen sponsored by his rival millionaires in the town, they'll bent on resisting him and tried every means to reduce him. Why cant the villagers sell those portions of land to him and improve their lives on, after all those lands are just wild bushes with no inhabitants or agricultural activities.its just gross his older millionaires in the town are not happy he's taken nd has became a house hold name...

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by eyeview: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Mention a single public utility or business he has in Okija.

Don't ask ooo. He has the biggest children and paediatric hospital in Nigeria in okija. I was shocked when some doctors I know left luth to take up job offers at his children's hospital at okija

5 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by eyeview: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Daliano:

That his children hospital just before Madonna is a marvel. I think it has a helipad inside, I always look at the unending fence whenever I'm passing it to Madonna. Only the money spent on the fencing can be used to build 3 three storeyed buildings.

My brother attended the daughter's wedding and called me shouting, that this guy is richer than governors. That if he ever runs for governor, it will be belittling for his level. That the guy's premises is bigger than many govt houses. Yet, he doesn't make noise and not known on the social scene.
There is something about igbos wealth. It's huge and spread out

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
chichiana:

If you were to be him, with the money and its power that you comand,you could always wish to have anything you want and how you want it in life, he has the money,and he's ready to settle or buy the lands off,the problem is his bad belle kingsmen sponsored by his rival millionaires in the town, they'll bent on resisting him and tried every means to reduce him. Why cant the villagers sell those portions of land to him and improve their lives on, after all those lands are just wild bushes with no inhabitants or agricultural activities.its just gross his older millionaires in the town are not happy he's taken nd has became a house hold name...

That's not the case here, he lacks good advisers ... Having money is different from having sense of reasoning .. I see no reason he should be taking possession of community land without the consent of the owners ... he even went as far as beating the elders (men n women) who farms legitimately on their lands.. As it stands today, he may have a good image outside but he has soiled his hands so badly in his community that people sees him as an evil son...Remember the saying; charity begins at home ....
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by pazienza(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Focusmind:

Bro, nobody hate Ndigbo. What people hates are drug peddlers, kidnappers and armed robbers. These crimes are not peculiar to Ndigbo, it cut across all tribes in Nigeria. Likewise, I hate it when other tribes profile other tribe for one thing or the other.

Nigeria can never grow with ethnic hatred. Lets eschew bitterness and focus on unity and rebuilding Nigeria. Sadly, the current leadership we have is not even helping matters and are not pretending about the division it has caused.

Unity is all we pray for to build a virile and prosperous nation. Tribal insult and ethnic attacks helps weakens the fabrics of cohesion and no nation can progress where there are hatred and injustice. Don't allow the silly idiots here push you into ethnic retaliation or attack.

You missed the point bro.

The point is that if you don't show up to attack Nigerians who are quick to malign Ndiigbo when an Igbo person is caught in criminal activity, then you have not earned the right to show up and attack Igbos trying to praise one of our own that is prosperous, and as well take pride in his accomplishments.

If you were too busy to step in to attack those who attacked us, then you should be too busy to attack us for taking pride in the accomplishments of one of our own.

All I see in your above write up is sanctimonious hypocrisy.
You need to stay in your lane biko.

I only asked for thread where you attacked Those bashing the entire Igbo ethnic group for the crimes of few us, and you couldn't show me one. Biko, park one side and watch from the sidelines like you did when you saw those threads we were attacked.

12 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by prosnadis(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lux fiat
strangest:

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Temple1288(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
akpoazaa1:
@Temple... You forgot to add Hammakkop Construction Company to the fleet of his investment in Okija

Oga m, o bu so ndi a kam lote! Dalu nwanne!
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by BlackfireX: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
No go make your own money, dey assume.

He is right , why are you angry

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by BlackfireX: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

Uruobo-Okija

Uhuobo Okija
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
men seriously i admire anambra ppl men una too muchh.....just that u guys re 2 proud and arrogant.....1 igbo nation sha....1 biafra land of the rising sun
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by BlackfireX: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Op, why is he encroaching on other people's land in his community??

Haters

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by deepwater(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
I remember the day I shook this man.
Obi Jackson, a very hairy man with less height and deep pocket

Baba secretary for him V.I office na whity
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Rikze: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Mention a single public utility or business he has in Okija.

What do you know?

Who owns Hmmakkop consortium?

Who owns the children paedriatric hospital?

Whose foundation sweeps the roads in in Okija?

Who built the stadium in Okija?

Who put the street lights in Okija?

Who tarred most of the roads in Okija?

You simply do not know this man called Obi Jackson

Call on me lemme enlighten you... Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
JesChill:
[s]Well, as much as they acquire assets, they should also pay salaries to workers. I know people that have passed through Nestoil and most do not have good stories.[/s].

Umu ekwesu!

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

He is right , why are you angry
How do you know I'm angry?
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by owelle22(m): 1:19am On Jun 22, 2019
strangest:

Lux fiat

1 Like

Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by normaljenny(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
airminem:
Proud of igbo/southeast. True nigerians for life. Next level

The obijackson that does not have any investment in the southeast, except for one charity clinic
Re: Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Temple1288:

1. Obijackson Children's Hospital Okija

2. Asphalt Plant Okija

3. ObiJackson Foundation Okija

4. ObiJackson Welding Plant

You asked for one, but I gave you four.. I can still go on to mention 1 in Nnewi and another in my humble village of Amorka, Ihiala

My Ihiala brother no mind them haters,

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / Sugar War: Dangote Demands Sanction Against BUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.