Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance (3899 Views)

Osun APC Crisis: Heat On Aregbesola As Tinubu Backs Oyetola / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by SluttanSlayer: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tinubu has succeeded in convincing Buhari to appoint Aregbesola as minister of finance.

The raggedy voodoo practitioneer was the immediate past governor of Osun state who left a legacy of debt and over inflated mediocre projects which will earn him the nick name of Ooni Gbese Aregberascal.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Jmk9292(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Does he know his appointees? I doubt
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by BlackfireX: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Good development by Mr integrity....

Abeg is time to leave , I need visa to sahara desert.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Brightology2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hahhahahhahahahhaa hahhahahhahahahhaa oh my God, who we offend for this country
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by mrvitalis(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
APC cant be this foolish im sure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2019

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Bella55555(f): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gbawwwwn is okay shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by wallex1983(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yesterday it was Adelabu, today its Aregbesola...

Why can't we just wait for the president to tell us his appointees?
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by zone51: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Tinubu has succeeded in convincing Buhari to appoint Aregbesola as minister of finance.

The raggedy voodoo practitioneer was the immediate past governor of Osun state who left a legacy of debt and over inflated mediocre projects which will earn him the nick name of Ooni Gbese Aregberascal.

Post like that requires a qualified professional to handle. Aregbesola is a civil engineer, best ministry that suits him is that of works if it can be separated from Fashola's folio
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by SluttanSlayer: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
zone51:

Post like that requires a qualified professional to handle. Aregbesola is a civil engineer, best ministry that suits him is that of works if it can be separated from Fashola's folio

Which civil engineer?

Aregbesola was a refrigerator repair man.

COREN wrote to him to stop parading himself as an Engineer.

His second term inec form had waec as his highest academic qualification.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by olajizz01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Which civil engineer?

Enemy, whether he is hot plate repair man,I dont want to know,one thing i know is that he was excelled in is field,the road he built in our LGA was very standard talk more of state,and the schools he built were world standard.

Tell us your own field, hater

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by olajizz01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Which civil engineer?

This is one of the schools he built in my LG,my LG is the smallest in Bosun,the fact remained its impossible to compare it with the one built by pdp..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Seetto: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
olajizz01:
This is one of the schools he built in my LG,my LG is the smallest in Bosun,the fact remained its impossible to compare it with the one built by pdp..

10 gbosa for you...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by geepawps(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is story is crap, the post no get source. I just searched on Google now, na only Nairaland dey talk am. SMH
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by helinues: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
May be ambassador to Finland
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Omoboricash(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
olajizz01:
Enemy, whether he is hot plate repair man,I dont want to know,one thing i know is that he was excelled in is field,the road he built in our LGA was very standard talk more of state,and the schools he built were world standard.

Tell us your own field, hater
Let Aregbeshola be road side mechanics I don't care. The quality of schools and road he built in osun was a standard and I can say boldly no state had the kind of public school throughout the federation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Zikora1000(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
cheesy wonderful country! As from today, I wish to be address as a Biafran. I am from the neighbouring new country called Biafra!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by olajizz01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoboricash:

Let Aregbeshola be road side mechanics I don't care. The quality of schools and road he built in osun was a standard and I can say boldly no state had the kind of public school throughout the federation.
Enemies just wanted to discredit Aregbe just because of hatred,but we people in osun will defend him through the quality works he did for us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by SluttanSlayer: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
olajizz01:
Enemies just wanted to discredit Aregbe just because of hatred,but we people in osun will defend him through the quality works he did for us.

Pleb
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by kibraaminase(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
''If not for the burden of debt that he left,Aregbesola realy try in others aspect go to Osun and find out''
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Elimon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked
Zikora1000:
cheesy wonderful country! As from today, I wish to be address as a Biafran. I am from the neighbouring new country called Biafra!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by sapientia(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
So OP, that will surprise you?

It will only get worse.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by RichBoy247: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Tinubu again? This Tinubu go kill the wailing wailers ooo. So, Tinubu will not recommend an Accountant or Banker of Financial Expert as Finance Minister, instead he will recommend an Engineer or Technician as you call him, there is nothing too stupid for Igbos to say.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Greystone: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
Good development by Mr integrity....

Abeg is time to leave , I need visa to sahara desert.

No need for Visa bro.
Just head North and keep walking.
I dey your back.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Bimpe29: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
I don't believe
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Daviddson(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Many Nairaland Nigerians grin find it hard to recognize sarcasm when they see one. So sad.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by Annie939(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
what can or propaganda is this?

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by MikkieEl: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
helinues:
May be ambassador to Finland

Or Cuba.
What do I know sef sad
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance by nku5: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Foreign countries no go like give us loan if na true

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." / Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi / Gombe Begins Distribution Of 20,000 Metric Tons Of Fertilizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.