Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique (38896 Views)

Latest Ankara Fashion Styles That Will Make Love Africa Fabrics / Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles 2017-2018 / Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles 2017-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by AnalQueenluci: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
TANID:
Analqueenluci Adaibeku Victorian Tohyorsih2 Here We Go Again, I Think This's Mean For You Womens. grin
Gowns count me out grin
Miniskirt/jean or nothing
Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by TANID(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Gowns count me out grin
Miniskirt/jean or nothing
But Some Of Them Really Look Good, grin Maybe Because You Don't Get Big Body To Make It Suit You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by cgniyi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
When I see a young lady wear this I immediately assume she's hiding a baby bump or a very fat tummy. Doesn't look flattering on young ladies at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by nepapole(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Buhari cloth.
Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by naijajobx: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by mmaestro: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
...yes, its beautiful
111sunshine:
Beautiful ..

If you love quality and affordable healthy food products, then read this thread now.
https://www.nairaland.com/5249377/take-nutrition-serious
Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by placeofallure(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
In Vogue fashion on Nairaland? I opened the thread and I wasn't disappointed. I wore the red bou bou to church a fortnight ago. Give me Pinterest Abegi!
Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by hardebaur(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

Return your message on whatapp..Will dey beg you bro
Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:39am On Jun 22, 2019
In my village,we call it I can fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique by okirewaju(f): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don't feel comfy in them unless I'm pregnant. I love clothes that brings out my shape

They look good though

Click on my signature and buy affordable data

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.