Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig (38896 Views)

Stop Wearing Legs Chains, Ladies! / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by GisterBlogger: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Ugandan President Yoweri K Museveni took to social media and encourage Miss World Africa, Abenakyo to stop wearing wig after appreciating her beauty. He wrote on twitter with caption;

Abenakyo is indeed a tall, beautiful Musoga girl. My only concern is that she was wearing Indian hair. I have encouraged her to keep her natural, African hair. We must show African beauty in its natural form.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/ugandan-president-tells-miss-world-africa-to-stop-wearing-wig

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by GisterBlogger: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2018

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by itspzpics(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by GisterBlogger: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
sad

Gather there if you dont bother reading nairaland rules and regulations before commenting.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by MJBOLT: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
everything about them is fake,fake hair,fake eye brow,fake eye lashes,fake lip color, fake boobs,fake a55,fake camel toe yet they want a real man

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
If you like, have CNN and Al Jazeera loud it from now till January 1st 2019, dem no go hear word.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by speedyconnect3: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Pretenders all through

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Premiumwriter: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Need More Traffic? What You Need Is More Backlinks!!

Contact Me For Powerful Backlinks From Wikipedia To Your Blog For Just 1k. Whatsapp 07055822849
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by techking: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Am i the only one that think this lady is ugly

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
The ripple effect from the redemption of Nigeria in 2019 would send all these African zom bids home. Insha allah!
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Learnstuffs: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
And Yoweri Museveni is wearing African shirt and trouser made in Kenya.

Africa and hypocrisy like

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by lordswill03: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
I've been trying to see if I'll read meaning into this post but trust me when I say that is not making any sense

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Ogaga87(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
True talk my President

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Samusu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Next Mugabe Parody Man
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Amuhpeter: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ok we hear
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Randy100: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
African ladies mostly don't appear natural.

3 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by adecz: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
cool cool cool cool

Slay queens.....

............. una hear??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
everything about them is fake,fake hair,fake eye brow,fake eye lashes,fake lip color, fake boobs,fake a55,fake camel toe yet they want a real man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Bluntguy: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Okay. Noted.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by easynetsms(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin most girls don't know they naturally beautiful. Wen they wear all those stuffs that is meant for masquerade, u will feel like running away.

Check my signature for cheap internet data

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by eslason(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lolz, give her Ugandan hair to wear naw!

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
That is if she has any natural hair left kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by sanfranka2(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
APC blames GEJ for the sack o Manchester United head coach Jose Mourinho...

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Correct advice
I am not surprised that the people especially women did not take kindly to it. I get tired of the “our natural hair is weak, expensive to maintain, is unmanageable, is not versatile” mantras
The time that we own ourselves enough to stick to our real hair, lashes, everything? Would be the beginning of great amazing freedom and beauty in Africa
East Africans are on the path to true discovery as Africans (I know about the Chinese foray into these lands though but little by little does it) - as shown by Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda and now Uganda
This is reflected in their politics which has embraced the communism element of Africa, also in their growing love for a more “African/Africanish fashion outlook
I love cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by ejihand(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
I miss Robert Mugabe.

'It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire" (Robert Mugabe, 2004).

"If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men do not walk around with X-ray machines to see inner beauty" (Robert Mugabe, 1998)

"All I hear always is, "No sex before marriage." If that was God's plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day" ( Robert Mugabe, 2013)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
women and fakness.....
and they will still say all men are deceitful

3 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig by bknight: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Very well said.

Museveni’s words should be adopted into Words of Fame undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bou Bou Gown Styles That Will Get You Looking Unique / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.