Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria (1092 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Following years of riots that have led to the death of many Igbos in Northern Nigeria, Nzogbu Nzogbu ndigbo the umbrella body of Igbos seeks the establishment of Igbo vigilantes in North Nigeria.
The vigilantes are meant to work with the Hishbah and other security agencies to Ensure the Peace and safety of Northern Nigeria.

Detail shortly.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
this is a nice response to those miyetti f**ls

those miyetti guys are really dumb and st*p*d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by Diogeness: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
cool
Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
lilfreezy:
Y'all should stop giving that useless op attention. Juliusmalema is a bona-fide anti igbo person on nairaland. He pretends to be igbo whenever he likes

lol

u really have time. I wonder how many peoples comment I done screenshot but you busy running around my comments.

Ndo.
Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by MyGeneration(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by kalufelix(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2019
MyGeneration:
Fake news

I enjoin you to always be an ambassador of truth but don't be an efulefu nwanne

When I was working in lagos I will knowingly bring up biafra issue to spite my Yoruba colleagues when I want to cos they hate to hear it..they never knew I was only about messing with their emotions.

My point is don't crucify your own publicly in order to sound politically correct or come off as the 'good ibo' (whatever that means)

Remember this is Nigeria

@your signature
Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by helinues: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2019
grin

They wouldn't want to dose off on a moving bicycle
Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Lmao Pains grin
Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by MyGeneration(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2019
kalufelix:

I enjoin you to always be an ambassador of truth but don't be an efulefu nwanne

When I was working in lagos I will knowingly bring up biafra issue to spite my Yoruba colleagues when I want to cos they hate to hear it..they never knew I was only about messing with their emotions.

My point is don't crucify your own publicly in order to sound politically correct or come off as the 'good ibo' (whatever that means)

Remember this is Nigeria

@your signature
just cause i said fake news

1 Like

Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by pipeliner: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Excellent response to the buffoons that imagine they are smart.
Re: Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria by kalufelix(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2019
MyGeneration:
just cause i said fake news

No No..I was actually reacting to your siggy the 'fake news' comment was so short I almost didn't notice it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RUGA: Another Fulani Herdsmen Village Discovered In Abia / Tension As NAFDAC Officials, Policemen Escape Lynching In Onitsha Market / See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.