Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (53941 Views)

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marialavina this is what I meant by humans are more dangerous than animal's going to a man is more dangerous than going to a lion cry
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Skyonebaba: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
THOUGH THIS IS NOT A GOOD NEWS BUT HOW DID THE POLICE KNOW HER HAIR WAS SHAVED BY THE KILLERS ? WHAT IF SHE SHAVED AT HOME WITH PLANS OF LATER DAY ACTION ? ....... SOME INFORMATION THEY RELEASE ON CRIMES SOMETIMES MAKE WONDER WHO IS LYING TO WHO HERE

R.I.P FAVOUR
IF YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by package7(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sign of End time. Mercy of the Lord come down to your children.

Anuoluwa so kale awa omo re nbe be. shocked because there's no day that passes without bad news. Why?
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, the wickedness been perpetuated by people in Nigeria will make the Devil to shudder, killings, shedding of blood across the country is sickening, if God Almighty doesn't bring severe judgment to the wickedness going on in Nigeria, he will have to apologize for destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, Nigeria is freaking sick and it seems all hope is lost to bring that nation back on the right track, all manner of wickedness and desperation for wealth sad
This is what you get when a nation has reachd the age of technological advancement in managing its security affairs and yet the leaders have nothing upstairs, in advanced countries even a local fruit seller have cctv in her small shop, no need to keep an eye on you when you enter her shop, she will just be looking thru her gadgets.
But over here everybody is on there own, the country is in an auto pilot.

Since the recycle outdated aged illiterate leaders from the north what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Giantlady: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is a pity
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

This is what you get when a nation has reachd the age of technological advancement in managing its security affairs and yet the leaders have nothing upstairs, in advanced countries even a local fruit seller have cctv in her small shop, no need to keep an eye on you when you enter her shop, she will just be looking thru her gadgets.

Since the recycle outdated aged illiterate leaders from the north what do you expect?
Well said, the situation is really pathetic and unfortunate, both the rich and poor are suffering from the insecurity across the country, and it might likely get worse due to the endemic / acidic hardship in the country and the useless leaders in power are crackheads, dumb and clueless on how to bring sanity to the country and that is why you see mass migration of Nigerians out of the dead country sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by mvem(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

so what of your own leaders... What have they done?

3 Likes

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
ebuka dem dem and money ritual b like 5&6
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
So as an elder sister, you allowed your younger sister go talk to a stranger while you guys were still going to the market? As an elder sis, you shifted as in gave them a distance for her to talk to a STRANGER? You guys were trained like that or what?
In fact, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
magicminister:

That is why this website will never attract top dollar adverts. With the reach of this website, one would expect it to be swarming with ads for top firms. Unfortunately, this place is filled mostly by poverty stricken ignorant urchins.

People who arent worth advertising a sanitary pad to. Seun and his mods need to clean up this mess. Its becoming sickening.

1 Like

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
xscoffy:

I just checked to confirm if of actually happened in south south cos that's exactly the kind of news u get from there
So is south south
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

Real shitheads in power. Daft self centered egocentric maniacs with no love for thier country.

Anyway let's all be looking one day is one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:

Thunderstorms kill u they.
Oh no!....not again
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:

So the punishment for being a runs girl is death?

that girl was careless... Even as a man I'm very careful where my leg step on
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
owila4luv:
the lady is stubborn and indiscipline if not why will you abandone your elder sister on your way out together to follow a man
in fact the thing tire me ooooo
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by tightpussy156: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
stupid sister. sisters of easy virture.runz girls is sighted it clear a man call ur sister u were together he carry ur sister for bike an drove off to Bleep an.pay her service right wat else.u were waiting for her to come but u later heard she is dead.you allow her follow d man because u no u both are runz girl.the way girls Bleep for money now baffles me so much even small girls.I paid a girl food she bought in a canteen because she lost her money after eating she started asking me if i will need her service i wss surprise. this should be a girl of not more than fifteen years.those that will quote me wrong for saying the truth should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oh no...the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by MrMou: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

Indeed you are a fool. Someone die as sad as it seem. The first thing you will check is regions or tribe.

If you and your kind on this forum don't know when a joke has gone beyond the limits then the jokes is on you.

Let's stop being hypocritical! We don turn every little thing to tribe for Naija! We form outrage when evil is done to us by other tribes but are relatively quiet when the same harm is done by our fellow tribesmen.
Do you know how many pages this thread would have reached by now if there was a slight mention of a Fulani herdsman or even a northerner being the perpetrator of this crime

2 Likes

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
quentin06:

yeah rivers, bayelsa and delta, axis of evil in the ss, these areas are always happy to be in the bad news reports for the area.

Everywhere cultism in river state!!!

Even an old man of 45yrs is still jumping around with some kids all in d name of cultism. I pity river state I'm d next 20yrs coming.
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
xscoffy:

I just checked to confirm if it actually happened in south south cos that's exactly the kind of news u get from there

Lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by archat: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
am so speachless
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by April4(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Already in the news
Is true happened in Abraka
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 2

What kinda end time rule u talking about??
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
MrMou:

Let's stop being hypocritical! We don turn every little thing to tribe for Naija! We form outrage when evil is done to us by other tribes but are relatively quiet when the same harm is done by our fellow tribesmen.
Do you know how many pages this thread would have reached by now if there was a slight mention of a Fulani herdsman or even a northerner being the perpetrator of this crime

Forget that. Not everyone is an idiot like that. We know when something is a joke. This thread was about a ritual killing clearly so. About an 18yr old. Can we just take the time to see things from the family perspective, Instead of being an asshole all the time.That guy was intentionally derailing the thread..must you spin everything until it's about tribe.
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by April4(f): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
tightpussy156:
stupid sister. sisters of easy virture.runz girls is sighted it clear a man call ur sister u were together he carry ur sister for bike an drove off to Bleep an.pay her service right wat else.u were waiting for her to come but u later heard she is dead.you allow her follow d man because u no u both are runz girl.the way girls Bleep for money now baffles me so much even small girls.I paid a girl food she bought in a canteen because she lost her money after eating she started asking me if i will need her service i wss surprise. this should be a girl of not more than fifteen years.those that will quote me wrong for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Shut up
Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by tightpussy156: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ashawo sighted.you are mad an stupid why tell me shut up for saying the truth.ready post clearly don't quote me.simple tin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) by April4(f): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
tightpussy156:
Ashawo sighted.you are mad an stupid why tell me shut up for saying the truth.ready post clearly don't quote me.simple tin.
Foolish goat how did you know she was a runs girl
Have she bleeped you for money before
Idiot what stupid truth are you saying
Anyways your name says alot about you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / "Fela" Dies In Owerri After Mob Action - Graphic Pics / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.