Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) (72372 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Reports!

The Delta State Police Command has arrested a 22-year-old woman identified as Hope David for allegedly stabbing her lover, Justice Esiri, 24, to death, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, It was gathered that the incident occurred at about 1 pm on Thursday, September 3, in Abraka, Ethiope East council area of the state.

According to reports gathered by , the lovers had a misunderstanding, which later led to a fight during which Hope stabbed Justice with a kitchen knife.

The victim was reportedly rushed to the General Hospital, Abraka, but was confirmed dead by a doctor, Reports.

Spokesperson for the command, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, who confirmed the incident to The Nation, on Saturday, September 5, said the suspect is in police custody.

The corpse has since been deposited at a mortuary.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=304119117556349&id=100038747898450

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
The devil is Fully out to Waste and and Destroy Destinies in these Endtimes

The only way He can get you is through Sin.
Sin opens the way for Many Disaters. Not Everyone Survives what Comes with it.

Another Set of young Destinies that have been Diverted, Shattered, Scattered and Battered!

The Worst of all is to Die In Sin!!
It is Hell Fire Straight!
No Modification!
No Abeg!
No Allow me Repent now

Seat up Folks!

Purity, Holiness and the Fear of God will Keep you from a Whole lot.

Let's Strive for These ! Let's Depart from Inquity! It is a Killer!

288 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by backtalkG(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
They say there are two sides to every dispute, now who will go to the other side to hear the deceased story undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
What has the tattoos done?

They couldn't protect him or warn him about impending dangers?

I still try to understand why people have permanent tattoos...especially the yellow coloured skin undecided

May His soul rest in peace and the criminal that did this be brought on her knees to justice! 24 years old youth sent to early grave is disheartening. cry

PS: I say this about tattoo because I do not like it! I do not see the essence of having a permanent tattoo.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Girls are not taking easy this period

What's going on ? Young lives wasted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Brio984(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
fear the other gender

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
That's the end of the road for him... Let's all live a life of love and fulfilment.
Don't spend a second with a ferocious woman thinking you can change or tame them. You will regret it in death because you won't live to regret it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
See More Photos Of The Boy - https://. com/2020/09/06/woman-stabs-24-year-old-boyfriend-to-death-in-abraka-delta-graphic-photo/

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by flemsy15(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Weda na self defence or not, why would someone be in a relationship that he/she knows the other partner is capable of inflicting serious physical the other?

RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
flemsy15:
post the link naa

Nairaland Forum Ban My Website link, I can't share it On Nairaland forum

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
backtalkG:
They say there are two sides to every dispute, now who will go to the other side to hear the deceased story undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hope stabbed justice?? undecided
He must get justice we hope..
That girl fit be cultist

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by TheChameleon: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
angry
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Where is she? Fear them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fear the Vs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Prodigee: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
What a waste! See as you die on top vagina person matter

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hope she wasn’t intoxicated by the famous GORDON DRY GIN embarassed

I wish her 600years in Jail

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by UNCL3(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
...they thought it was over after apologizing, but never knew they were in for a long thing. Ali wanted to inquire what his fate was then suddenly, the thunder stroke...

Tobecontinued.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Now they have to put her away for a long time and that’s if she’s lucky
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
another one?

The youth looks irresponsible though...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by markidoo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
From wetin I dey see, even for judgement day 2020 must be over 2.5, ma abasi!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ndolodoloo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
G
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mkelv0106(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
You see person carry knife face, you dey form hard man, hard man hard man, you don enta underground. As for me, if person use anger carry pin face me sef, I don pick race be that

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
C bobu
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by smartval(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
RIP to the dead.

Always use your head when dealing with this vagina people

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mistakemaker: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Delta just like its cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village Anambra neighbour has also gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by Fheelzz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Things dey occur
Shey i go marry laidis
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
BEWARE OF PEOPLE WITH VAGINA!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by AFULA(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
okay
Re: Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) by MUTERIKA(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

The Delta State Police Command has arrested a 22-year-old woman identified as Hope David for allegedly stabbing her lover, Justice Esiri, 24, to death, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, It was gathered that the incident occurred at about 1 pm on Thursday, September 3, in Abraka, Ethiope East council area of the state.

According to reports gathered by , the lovers had a misunderstanding, which later led to a fight during which Hope stabbed Justice with a kitchen knife.

The victim was reportedly rushed to the General Hospital, Abraka, but was confirmed dead by a doctor, Reports.

Spokesperson for the command, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, who confirmed the incident to The Nation, on Saturday, September 5, said the suspect is in police custody.

The corpse has since been deposited at a mortuary.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=304119117556349&id=100038747898450
still looking for the scar, I don't see no knife mark

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.