Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Happened To The 50th Independence Anniversary Cake? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The 50th Independence Anniversary Cake? (628 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / 50th Independence: Jonathan Orders Probe Of N6.6bn Budget Expenditure / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The 50th Independence Anniversary Cake? by eShegz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
I remember as part of the preparation for the Independence celebration, an ambitious project by a private organisation was scheduled. The baking of a Giant Cake! This cake was supposed to become a Guiness Book of Record Material. In fact, upon completion, it will be the biggest cake in the world! (well, until consumption)
Till date, i am yet to see a picture of this cake. I hope it hasn't gone the way of other abandoned projects,
Re: What Happened To The 50th Independence Anniversary Cake? by egift(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
41 + 9 = 50 Sorry you believe that lie. Me I never did.
Re: What Happened To The 50th Independence Anniversary Cake? by Brownteeth(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
caught in the bomb
Re: What Happened To The 50th Independence Anniversary Cake? by tpiah: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
they took it off the web, for some reason.

a fake one was then paraded as it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Toying With Bloody Revolution – Bishop Gbonigi / So Oyinbo People Know Say Sterotyping Dey Pain? -is This Really What Essex Is Ab / Do Not Practice This At Home, In School Or Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.