Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) (68333 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by tundeontop: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who snapped him with the dollar,? What was the persons intention for snapping?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by briggson07(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hike of stupidity I must say

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by nairalandankrah: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
G
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
What is this man's work or which company he get And why the sudden hunger for attention at 60.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Vuvaaenergy01: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
SOAR EAGLES!!!

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Let's assume the title of the front page is 'LET'S BUILD NIGERIA EDUCATION' can he buy it even with 100naira?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by solochris(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
A
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by dia4iam(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anything for the gram. Congratulations to the beneficiary(if the amount given is not the equivalent of the original price though)
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Xisnin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jonathan:
wrinkle dick head

osus on the next level of child-marriage undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Who released this Yaba left patient again?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by CaptainMitch: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Trophy wife, I can't wait to be rich
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Teejay13(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na just for efizy.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Akowemoon(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
When you are rich, you are rich.

Ned Nwoko who is Regina Daniels's husband was spotted buying a Newspaper on the road with his lovely wife and he paid in dollars.

Watch the vide below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkf2Cu7Jj-Y

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-of-regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-buying-newspaper-with-dollar-note/
Baba God bless the works of my hands o! Poverty is a bastard
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
I just dey imagine this man as Delta state governor. The man has no respect for maturity. Im sorry, see the type of leaders we produce in Nigeria.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Denko2721987(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are u sure this man is aware his full life's timeline is constantly been posted and updated online ever since he married this lady that seems to have made him gone offguard and carefree with his privacy and security especially been thst he is a senator.. Nairaland and its mods are not even helping matters.. Abi are they on Ned's payroll to make his news always trend here? Cos i am quite confused..
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by heavenlyson(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bloodiless and tearless Money...

I must make you..!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by luci4: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
When you are rich, you are rich.

Ned Nwoko who is Regina Daniels's husband was spotted buying a Newspaper on the road with his lovely wife and he paid in dollars.

Watch the vide below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkf2Cu7Jj-Y

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-of-regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-buying-newspaper-with-dollar-note/

Who be d "petty mod" wey dey post dz kinda news on FP? How did NL get here nitori olorun? It's becomin boring & stupid.... Imagine the most visited blog in Africa prioritising dz kinda foolish & useless news on its FP! Haba....

There are numerous educative posts wasting away on diff. sections yearning for attention. Pls NL mods in charge of FP, abeg grow up & start givin us sensible posts on FP.

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by propynich123: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
It would make more sense if he didn’t ask for change back

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
See eeh, sometimes you hear someone call him padie blood tunic it doesn't necessarily imply to sexual inter course but the full joy/happiness package d the person enjoys associating with that special one,
Plse you guys should leave Ned alone to flex
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:
Am sure this old F**L is a one min man... Same on the young LovePeddler that marry him.

Nigerian women, especially those half bake actress are real gold-digger.

If u like pay in Pound, doesn't concern me

Oga don't hate o.

I discovered one thing about haters.

They never become what they hate.

Eg. You hate a man because he owns a house, you can never build one..
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:
Am sure this old F**L is a one min man... Same on the young LovePeddler that marry him.

Nigerian women, especially those half bake actress are real gold-digger.

If u like pay in Pound, doesn't concern me
y jealous of him tho undecided

u dey hate... d guy dey ball
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
400billionman:

Oga don't hate o.

I discovered one thing about haters.

They never become what they hate.

Eg. You hate a man because he owns a house, you can never build one..

Mention 1 insult are gave to him.

Better face your front ooo sad

I only call him a 1min man, and that the truth.
I didnt insult his house or car, so better shut ur stinky mouth.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Caleb17: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please is there no meaningful news nairaland has to post instead of need nwoko and Regina? This is really getting out hand.. Yellow journalism on rampage..
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Kcuf: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Celebrity Politician. Regina Daniels is just his tool to fame. What most pple don't know
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
y jealous of him tho undecided

u dey hate... d guy dey ball

F*** u Mehn, I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
And what was the point? The last time I checked, US $$ is not a legal tender in Nigeria. It's just like going to a grocery store in the US and paying in Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.