Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) (68347 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by agamaruf: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ned is now a celebrity? � �
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Marcelinho(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:
Am sure this old F**L is a one min man... Same on the young LovePeddler that marry him.

Nigerian women, especially those half bake actress are real gold-digger.

If u like pay in Pound, doesn't concern me

Why are you hating with passion? undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Benekruku(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Reno Omokri needs help on Twitter

His followers should go and rescue him

This guy is being bashed since morning till now.

I hope he does not commit suicide.

Been trending since morning.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by packmoney(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
I don tire to dey hear about this girl..
Anyway, I do private dental treatments and check ups, kindly contact me on 07034446155 If you need any dental treatment. Location strictly LAGOS. Thanks
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marcelinho:

Why are you hating with passion? undecided

Ewu... Don't quote me again.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Fitz22(f): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
NameChecker:
The Rich keep buying attention everyday and the poor keep talking about it
***Different Strokes, Different Folks***
grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by myresearch: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Money be Fine......
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Kessnorman: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Check my signature

Follow the link

And use the referral code for bonus
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by akindele214(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
sonnie10:

Na which Baba do the jazz for Regina?
grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:
Am sure this old F**L is a one min man... Same on the young LovePeddler that marry him.

See painment...young man,hustle....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Kaybex007(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Now I know why he got married to the little girl, it cuz he wants to trend on social media, be relevant in the country. That is the major reason.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lol. EFCC have to investigate this man.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by ishawlar: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
The man is so simple even driving himself. Life is sweet with "MONEY"
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:

Why hate outside the club, that sh!t can't even get you in.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

See painment...young man,hustle....

C this old cargo, keep waiting for a rich man to come marry you. Outdated w.h.o.r.e.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:

C this old cargo, keep waiting for a rich man to come marry you. Outdated w.h.o.r.e.

.....Just hustle.....before poverty injure you. grin

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Younglord123(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mr OP you are jobless and clueless...
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Zz2020: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bxbdb

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

.....Just hustle.....before poverty injure you. grin

Am sure your Slinky Virginia is doing the job for you.

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Martinez19(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
Money just like bills is no respecter of personality appearance,intelligence,charisma,status or background,color or race and neither is it a Respecter of age whatever qualities this man possesses being savvy and smart educated traveled exposed and maybe connected too there are are millions of people with the same qualities some with even more that may not even be worth 10% of the Ned’s wealth and if looks are the yardstick for being rich this Man should be one of the poorest people in the world I rate alongside the Ngolo Kante taye taiwos of the world......In essence all I’m saying is Money is just a very mysterious being or spirit that you can’t fathom why it’s just so in love or married to some certain set of people compared to ones we think are most suitable or flawless!sometimes I think money is just crazy,unique,I think money is a higher spiritual being(god)and I hope and I wish it crazily walks into my life my household makes a stop at my doorstep and never leaves until I take my last breath!and I mean money in Plenty no cap just the one I wont ever be able to exhaust at any point in time that will keep flowing like oil and water never stops never dries.
Money, Success, Failure and Tragedy are no respecters of anyone.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by ernieboy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
sinaj:
who videoed him?

This man likes attention sha
I taya, so the man asked someone to video him while he was about to buy a magazine, attention seeker.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Why hate outside the club, that sh!t can't even get you in.

C who is talking, keke driver.

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:

C who is talking, keke driver.

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Carlyboi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Martinez19:
Money, Success, Failure and Tragedy are no respecters of anyone.
ikr bro but I was focusing on money tho smiles!but come to think of yeah tragedy and misfortune isn’t a respecter of no one but sometimes it respects the rich cos some of the misfortune or most of the ones the poverty stricken or poor people suffer money could or would have efficiently handled it and failure is a respecter of persons the very successful people failure flees from them cos failure feels so inferior it can’t stand in their presence lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Call my attention any day a US Congressman uses Naira to buy Magazine in the US. Ancestor don dey over do.

Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Bfarm: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsU0zwMryBM

Pls watch, like and subscribe
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Just wondering, do these people move around with photographers? Because the things that makes headline these days baffles me a lot. He bought a mag and paid in dollar and so? Why snapping? Why telling us?
Should we clap for them or dance for them or do parade for them?
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by phenom666(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=IamSoProlific post=79551213][/quote]

U look stup** and u talk like you look.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Happy thanksgiving � girl
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by deltateam: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
sinaj:
who videoed him?

This man likes attention sha

Regina sitting by his side videoed him.
Re: Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) by Greatfullheart: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.