Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life (29261 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
No, you don't announce such resolutions, else, you'ld douse the determination to achieve them.

But yes, I wish her all the best.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by nokia1000(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by xtremeTall(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
ryloy:
Reno is being rubbished on twitter as a thief .
...for real bro?
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Pwansunrise: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Something tells me that Seun knows about this 9jabet Guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Tedpgrass: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Today neva finish...
She don count am already..

My friend, swerve..
When e don reach 4 years, come back and announce..
In fact the moderator wey carry this..... shocked shocked

No be my mouth go talk am before receiving a ban wink
I know no which wan pass the other.. NL or Next Level tinns

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by jackorwell: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
congratulations to her
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by vinceify: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Maybe you don get cancer of the lungs.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by BarryLondon007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
MotivateUrself:
Medication !
I don't smoke to get high I smoke to survive grin
That's why when I die I wanna be burnt in a pyramid of wood mixed with weed grin
Nice one Omo Fela
Gbayii

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Charmingrascal(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is easier said than done
She will still smoke it in the corner of her room

Even though I don't smoke cancer stick I only smoke Marijuana and I have tried to quit several times but d fact is the urge to light a joint keeps coming back.

Ask people who smoke cancer stick they will tell u how difficult it is to quit

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by CalabarDude(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
i prefer weed to cigarette
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by rhythyson: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who cares
Na her lungs wahala e no concern us.

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by ThothHermes: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lavoca:
Is it cigar or weed?

There's nothing like quitting tongue
I laughed.

You can only go on vacation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by freshMallam1122: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
so u have not been smelling good all this wile.. shame on u... Olosho acting under the influence of white powder
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
August will mark a full year in which I had only one beer not out of peer pressure but for respect for a friend.
I stopped taking legal poison after the white man deemed it unsafe.
I won't lie life has become more boring and I don't feel any healthier but if I get to see forty years plus of age then it is very worth the effort.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by MotivateUrself(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Nice one Omo Fela
Gbayii

Twale Oga !

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Kenneth10110(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lol by the time she wont smoke for a week that's when she'll feel it. You can quit for months but you won't know when suddenly you just pick it up no need to tell us if she's quitting its her biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Kenneth10110(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
meobizy:
August will mark a full year in which I had only one beer not out of peer pressure but for respect for a friend.
I stopped taking legal poison after the white man deemed it unsafe.
I won't lie life has become more boring and I don't feel any healthier but if I get to see forty years plus of age then it is very worth the effort.

If to say na black man tell you i wonder if you'll quit. The man saw you probably take excess. I won't tell anyone to stop but know your limit but if you don't then pls stop

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by IamPlato(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala you Funny o. I Post One Short Story But E No Reach Front Page, na This Type Of Thing You Carry Come Front Page
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Lovelyn451(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Congratulobia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by BarryLondon007(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
MotivateUrself:

Twale Oga !
Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

If to say na black man tell you i wonder if you'll quit. The man saw you probably take excess. I won't tell anyone to stop but know your limit but if you don't then pls stop
...but BBC is not a single white man.
I will believe a black man only if he possesses worldwide medical accreditations.

No, it wasn’t personal advice.
I saw on the news that alcohol consumption increases chances of catching certain cancers, ulcers and deaths from alcohol related causes.
It was later reported that no safe limit exists in regards to the substance.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life by Haykinsofficial: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
The way ladies/women smoke dis days ehn, I juz pray dey don't start giving birth to firewood

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) / Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.