Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match (34596 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmmm tongue

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by muibi1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Naija all the way!!

1 Like

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by trapQ: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
I thought I was the only one who loved Arab commentary.
Erediauwa:
I just hope this "Iron-Lady" will not establish her own rules just like the moronic referee that officiated the game against France.

And I use this opportunity to beg FIFA to give us a commentator from the middle East instead, the last commentary were filled with sentiments.

After this tournament, the swedish fraudster enjoying FREE $43,000 salary per month called Thomas Dennerbry should be booted out.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Lightening: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
sylve11:

Everyone needs help. Even the gods don't forget those who come to their aids. cool

Everyone needs help. Even the gods don't forget those who come for their aids.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by sammymama: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria 4 life

1 Like

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
evy800:
Just curious...what does one have to do to become a referee...no insult pls,

be a wifeesnatcher Friend, do open and private exercises with him and you're good to go

thank me later
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Blazebond(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:
FIFA should have given us some time to enjoy this victory nah, only one day of joy and afterwards we're facing a certain elimination sad
Na me tire pass for the matter,only one day of proper training o,and germany nor go be like france o,their team get deadly striker's.

2 Likes

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by clive2u(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm more interested in seeing how far the French team will go after that very obvious overwhelming assistance from the organizers.
move on, stop being butthurt. The french play very well
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
I just hope this "Iron-Lady" will not establish her own rules just like the moronic referee that officiated the game against France.

And I use this opportunity to beg FIFA to give us a commentator from the middle East instead, the last commentary were filled with sentiments.

After this tournament, the swedish fraudster enjoying FREE $43,000 salary per month called Thomas Dennerbry should be booted out.

Shut up.

Even if they give una Jega, una go still complain.

1 Like

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
evy800:

You no like to play football you wan become referee. Hmm�(^^) Good luck.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
evy800:

You no like to play football you wan become referee. Hmm�( Good luck.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
evy800:

You no like to play football you wan become referee. Hmm. [color=#770077][/color]shocked Good luck.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by darkelf: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

I smell a rat...
First, the Germans talked about preparing for Nigeria’s “physicality” and next a noted card-brandisher is appointed as ref.

>

I have my reservations too.

Asians hate for Africans is well known. Don't expect a fair match

At least, we got to the second round
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm more interested in seeing how far the French team will go after that very obvious overwhelming assistance from the organizers.
me too

1 Like

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Kenneth10110(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
VAR from Europe why not use someone from Africa mtcheww
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by davidodiba(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Erediauwa:

Whoever you are, thank you! I thought I was the only one listening to the bizarre commentary.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by MrBONE2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:
FIFA should have given us some time to enjoy this victory nah, only one day of joy and afterwards we're facing a certain elimination sad

grin

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Lordjb: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Treasure17(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Just hope her officiating will be fair.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by naijajobx: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Horus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9-JxxN9aA

Germany vs Nigeria: Super Falcons Arrive Grenoble, France
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by tenmariner: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
thesicilian:

Lol..so we plenty for this France Mata!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by BENEAMATA: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
welcome yamashita , enter collect whistle . God knows your intentions .
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by BENEAMATA: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
tenmariner:

Lol..so we plenty for this France Mata!!!
like rice full pot ! I swear down i don hate that french team .
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by dapadawee: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
VAR victimize African representative
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by BENEAMATA: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

I smell a rat...
First, the Germans talked about preparing for Nigeria’s “physicality” and next a noted card-brandisher is appointed as ref.

>
so they are still trotting this " physical africans" line pre match and caf is still not doing anything about it as per lodging a complaint to fifa .
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by wonder233: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Full time Germany 0 Nigeria 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury / Disgraced Nigeria U-19 Stranded After Angry NFF Dumps Them, Pays Them 5000 Naira / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.