Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match (34595 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by evy800(f): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigerfine2:

You take classes for that . The classes are in stages.
I just know but have not intended to be one at anytime.
I no intentions to be one,like I said was just curious..tnks anyways for the civilise response.
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by goodnewsbabe: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Daddi: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

I smell a rat...
First, the Germans talked about preparing for Nigeria’s “physicality” and next a noted card-brandisher is appointed as ref.

>
Now I see someone that thinks beyond the box.
Also if she's a no nonsense lady, she can officiate the game with justice, without bias or favouring the Germans as might have likely been the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by eguarojeona: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Picture of Yoshiko Yamashita
I love Japan
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by Neddyogu(m): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Patience Jonathan officiate election Nigeria still win let alone ordinary iron lady oyibo. Las las Nigeria will win. We're celebrating two winnings tomorrow. Men and women. Take it or leave it cool and I hope you heard today's scores? Sand eagles grin its next level for Nigeria.

Potor-potor eagles nko?
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by sulasa07(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Picture of Yoshiko Yamashita
Why call her Iron Lady?Is she Webb's wife?
Re: Yoshimi Yamashita To Officiate Germany Vs Nigeria Match by babyfaceafrica: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please which station dey show falcons ball?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury / Disgraced Nigeria U-19 Stranded After Angry NFF Dumps Them, Pays Them 5000 Naira / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.