Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) (1706 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by Gisters: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore.com

Controversial rapper, Naira Marley who has won the heart of everyone after his arrest by EFCC and later regained freedom after 30 days. He made a special guest visit to Rita Daniels Film Production yesterday on set of 'The Enemy I know'

Rita Daniels wrote;

A special guest visited Rita Daniels Film Production yesterday on set of the enemy I know @nairamarley @theenemyiknow

See more here; http://gistmore.com/re-naira-marley-poses-with-regina-daniels-mum-on-set-photo

Re: Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by Gisters: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2019

Re: Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by MotivateUrself(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you're!

But this one's show me your daughter and I'll tell you who you're!

Olosho no dey fall far from the tree!

It's always a calling from the family just like priestly calling grin

Anyways kobo Marley please enjoy ur sugar mommy, only God knows how her breast will be smelling like beans water that have stay for 1year!

News indeed!

Re: Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by Gisters: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by Chubhie: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Naira Marley who has won the heart of everyone after his arrest by EFCC and later regained freedom after 30 days. He made a special guest visit to Rita Daniels Film Production yesterday on set of 'The Enemy I know
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by GistMore9: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
kiss
Re: Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) by opebiboy: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
The don

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola Seen Kissing New ‘pepper Dem’ Housemate, Venita (video) / Ever Wondered What’s Inside, Mr. P, Praiz, Reminisce, Sales And Timaya's House? / Bbnaija: 'broda Wey Mumu'- 9jas React As Frodd Is Spotted Ironing Esther's Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.