Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

"Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze (612 Views)

I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Asked If She Plans On Remarrying / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by Atikuorbuhari: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
The Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze has in a post claimed that 'Divorce and Remarrying' is not a sin, this is in reaction to the woman who was living with a man she was not married to.

See what he wrote...

If this lady were a member of the church of those GOs that drink tea � with their gods (where they preach the erroneous doctrine that unless a spouse dies you cannot remarry), she would still be childless today, running from pillar to post, from camp to night-vigil looking for what’s not lost.�

-

If Christ did not call the woman who was living with a man she was not married to (after being married 5 times) a sinner, in John 4, it shows that you can remarry and still be in accordance to God’s plan for your life.

-

Divorce is not a sin neither is remarrying, you were taught lies by your unscholarly teachers and money hungry preachers.

-

Christ is more interested in the souls you are harvesting for him; NOT YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS!

-

Facts, read the scriptures if you doubt me:

-

1: Christ Never called the Samaritan woman in John Chapter 4 a sinner.

-

2: Christ NEVER told her to stop living with the man she was NOT married to, it wasn’t his business then and it isn’t now either.

-

3: Christ called her a soul harvester who would be rewarded, that’s his concern, not settling earthly matters.

◄ John 4:36 ►

NLT

The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike!

-

4: The two women closest to Christ were Mary and Martha, both unmarried, if he didn’t find husbands for them do you think it is you in Ogbomosho or Aba that he will find husbands for?�

-

When you begin to believe the words and actions of Christ, then you truly become born again, not when you make a religion out of dos and don’ts. What you most often find yourself doing is turning being born again into a religion and ending up being ‘burnt again’. ~FRZ

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/divorce-and-remarrying-is-not-sin-daddy.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by blackpanthar: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Malachi 2:16 The Message (MSG)
16 “I hate divorce,” says the God of Israel. God-of-the-Angel-Armies says, “I hate the violent dismembering of the ‘one flesh’ of marriage.” So watch yourselves. Don’t let your guard down. Don’t cheat.

WHOSE REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE

GOD has NOT changed.

Atikuorbuhari:

The Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze has in a post claimed that 'Divorce and Remarrying' is not a sin, this is in reaction to the woman who was living with a man she was not married to.

See what he wrote...

If this lady were a member of the church of those GOs that drink tea � with their gods (where they preach the erroneous doctrine that unless a spouse dies you cannot remarry), she would still be childless today, running from pillar to post, from camp to night-vigil looking for what’s not lost.�

-

If Christ did not call the woman who was living with a man she was not married to (after being married 5 times) a sinner, in John 4, it shows that you can remarry and still be in accordance to God’s plan for your life.

-

Divorce is not a sin neither is remarrying, you were taught lies by your unscholarly teachers and money hungry preachers.

-

Christ is more interested in the souls you are harvesting for him; NOT YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS!

-

Facts, read the scriptures if you doubt me:

-

1: Christ Never called the Samaritan woman in John Chapter 4 a sinner.

-

2: Christ NEVER told her to stop living with the man she was NOT married to, it wasn’t his business then and it isn’t now either.

-

3: Christ called her a soul harvester who would be rewarded, that’s his concern, not settling earthly matters.

◄ John 4:36 ►

NLT

The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike!

-

4: The two women closest to Christ were Mary and Martha, both unmarried, if he didn’t find husbands for them do you think it is you in Ogbomosho or Aba that he will find husbands for?�

-

When you begin to believe the words and actions of Christ, then you truly become born again, not when you make a religion out of dos and don’ts. What you most often find yourself doing is turning being born again into a religion and ending up being ‘burnt again’. ~FRZ

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/divorce-and-remarrying-is-not-sin-daddy.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by alBHAGDADI: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Freeze is an anti-christ.

He's clearly saying God of the Old testament who hates divorce is no longer the God of the New Testament.

Malachi 3:6
6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

So, because Jesus didn't call the Samaritan woman a sinner, that now means she's not a sinner? Freeze expects Jesus to spell the words out before he believes Jesus didn't condone her actions. Jesus cleat told her that, look you've had five husbands and the one whom you are with today is not your husband, just as the five were never your husband. It shows that the only husband recognized is the first she married. The rest are just adultery.

Mathew 5:32
and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Freeze is trying to cover his adultery because his conscience judges him. He's currently sleeping with a woman who is still legally married. He even has a child with her. Look at how he twisted the Bible to support divorce and remarriage. Yet, some fools take the satanic man serious on tithing.
Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by LearnITsmash(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
A daddy freeze troll above me and below me is viewing this thread right now, getting ready to bash daddy freeze without ever making any sense, as he loves to defend his mamonic beliefs named tithes undecided

Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by LearnITsmash(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He's clearly saying God of the Old testament who hates divorce is no longer the God of the New Testament.

So, because Jesus didn't call the Samaritan woman a sinner, that now means she's not a sinner? Freeze expects Jesus to spell the words out before he believes Jesus didn't condone her actions. Jesus cleat told her that, look you've had five husbands and the one whom you are with today is not your husband, just as the five were never your husband. It shows that the only husband recognized is the first she married. The rest are just adultery.

Freeze is trying to cover his adultery because his conscience judges him. He's currently sleeping with a woman who is still legally married. He even has a child with her. Look at how he twisted the Bible to support divorce and remarriage. Yet, some fools take the satanic man serious on tithing.
At your old age you never still get one atom of sense, I pity your generation sha, undecided see a devil like you calling daddy freeze an anti Nigerian fake christ, undecided aturu
Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by alBHAGDADI: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:

At your old age you never still get one atom of sense, I pity your generation sha, undecided see a devil like you calling daddy freeze an anti Nigerian fake christ, undecided aturu

It seems you are daddy Freeze's lap dog.

Hope he gave you bone today.

Please don't bite me sha grin
Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by iamsea(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

that freeze man is an antichrist. He reads his bible to suit himself and his actions.
Re: "Divorce And Remarrying Is Not A Sin" - Daddy Freeze by LearnITsmash(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

It seems you are daddy Freeze's lap dog.

Hope he gave you bone today.

Please don't bite me sha grin
If hit this one they will say I almost killed a dingbat undecided

(1) (Reply)

"That Man Must Answer This": Singer Omawunmi Reacts To Timi Dakolo’ Wife’s Rape / #bbnaija 2019 House Mates Smooch Each Other Under The Blanket, Watct Video / Video: Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.