Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Are The President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The President Of Nigeria. (1407 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Appointed Honorary Mayor-president Of The City Of Baton Rouge,usa / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hi intellectuals, pls without sentiments or abusive words, if you are given the chance to lead nigeria, what will you do differently.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
I will divide nigeria immediately. The south will be one country and the north can burn for all i care. The worst thing that has happened and keeps happening to this country nigeria and its southerners is having the hausa fulani in the same country. Nigeria can never forge ahead until we the southerners get rid of the hausa fulani. That's just the truth.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
izombie:
I will divide nigeria immediately. The south will be one country and the north can burn for all i care. The worst thing that has happened and keeps happening to this country nigeria and its southerners is having the hausa fulani in the same country. Nigeria can never forge ahead until we the southerners get rid of the hausa fulani. That's just the truth.
You cant divide the country u are presiding on.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by gsegun43: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
I will sell nigeria and share the money equally and tell everybody to find somewhere else to go.

Why?

I dont believe this country can get any better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by tartar9(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
izombie:
Assuming thats even possible,after getting rid of the North,how exactly will the south be "transformed" than fromhow it is now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
tartar9:

Assuming thats even possible,after getting rid of the North,how exactly will the south be "transformed" than fromhow it is now?
Thank you.

Now what do you think, as in what will you do if you are presiding over this country?
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
gsegun43:
I will sell nigeria and share the money equally and tell everybody to find somewhere else to go.

Why?

I dont believe this country can get any better
funny you
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by gsegun43: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
success1smyn:

funny you
sincerely i think our problem is not only bad leadership, because the average nigerian is corrupt. The leadership is only a reflection of who we are and our society. Till today most of our youths still love to defend yahoo guys, smugglers etc and those are the exact things that destroy our society. Our value system is depreciating by the day. Also we love ane celebrate those corrupt leaders everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2019
gsegun43:
sincerely i think our problem is not only bad leadership, because the average nigerian is corrupt. The leadership is only a reflection of who we are and our society. Till today most of our youths still love to defend yahoo guys, smugglers etc and those are the exact things that destroy our society. Our value system is depreciating by the day. Also we love ane celebrate those corrupt leaders everyday.
hmm.

On point bro
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by ElsonMorali: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
izombie:

That's why you can never be the president. You don't even understand the basics of democracy. The president can not divide the country. That would be treasonable felony.

When you become President, you swear an oath to keep the unity of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
ElsonMorali:

That's why you can never be the president. You don't even understand the basics of democracy. The president can not divide the country. That would be treasonable felony.

who the heck is talking about democracy? There is no demcracy now in nigeria. Rule of law is non existence. No checks and balances. Like i said, i will find a way to remove the hausa fulani from nigeria.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by helinues: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2019
I will reject the offer... Nigeria is too complicated to govern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by izombie(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
tartar9:

if you think nigeria will not be a better country without the hausa fulani then you are just being pessimistic.
Again, niheria can only get worse with the system we have in place now.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by ElsonMorali: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
izombie:
who the heck is talking about democracy? There is no demcracy now in nigeria. Rule of law is non existence. No checks and balances. Like i said, i will find a way to remove the hausa fulani from nigeria.

You will find a way, in the year 4041AD. Hausa is a different ethnic group from Fulani. Both are part of the Nigerian mix. So, I don't know where you are removing them to.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2019
helinues:
I will reject the offer... Nigeria is too complicated to govern
how?
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
I will sell and use the money to buy suya tongue
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by helinues: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2019
success1smyn:

how?

Just as no present and past leaders have been able to make real impacts
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
helinues:

Just as no present and past leaders have been able to make real impacts
that's because they dont have the political will to make meaningful impact. Most of them are only interested in power for their selfish gains.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by gsegun43: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria's problem is not just the leaders but the gullible who keep voting them in.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
For just 3 months, I would instruct the NASS to apply the Constitution to grant Full Autonomy of Police, Resources and Election Control to our 36 States.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by Banmeallday: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
I’ll say that black is beautiful and that we are not the world’s Niggers...Therefore we will now peacefully divide into our natural and god-given nations and identities of Biafra, Oduduwa, and Arewa, and from there form a real African Union for cooperation.

GBAM that sounds like something Nnamdi Kanu or Sororwe would say/do
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
orisa37:
For just 3 months, I would instruct the NASS to apply the Constitution to grant Full Autonomy of Police, Resources and Election Control to our 36 States.
we have state electoral commissions already and on the control of the resources, well i dont think that can work, may be they can be controling a percentage.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Banmeallday:
I’ll say that black is beautiful and that we are not the world’s Niggers...Therefore we will now peacefully divide into our natural and god-given nations and identities of Biafra, Oduduwa, and Arewa, and from there form a real African Union for cooperation.

GBAM that sounds like something Nnamdi Kanu or Sororwe would say/do

ElsonMorali:

...The president can not divide the country. That would be treasonable felony.

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
success1smyn:

we have state electoral commissions already and on the control of the resources, well i dont think that can work, may be they can be controling a percentage.

I am Orisa/Orunto. I am a Chartered Accountant/Chartered Management Consultant. Process the autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections through each Constitutional State S.P.S.C, State Policy Services Commission and control of these services will belong to State Governments. And no longer to F.G.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by success1smyn(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
orisa37:

I am Orisa/Orunto. I am a Chartered Accountant/Chartered Management Consultant. Process the autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections through each Constitutional State S.P.S.C, State Policy Services Commission and control of these services will belong to State Governments. And no longer to F.G.
We should have only state police or both
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by gsegun43: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
orisa37:

ARE YOU FROM ILE-IFE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2019
gsegun43:

ARE YOU FROM ILE-IFE?

Yes. The Land of Love! The Covenant(Character-Bond) of Olodumare!! Yes Yes Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Of Lagosian In Tears As Task Force Demolish Shops / Seyi Makinde Visit Market Traders, Announced Reduction In Govt Stalls Rent / Falana, Kperogi, Bukarti Slam Buhari Over ‘personalisation’ Of Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.