Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Cech To Be Affirmed In New Chelsea Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cech To Be Affirmed In New Chelsea Job (199 Views)

Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cech To Be Affirmed In New Chelsea Job by Hezscore(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lampard set to join previous partner at the Bridge?

Previous Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech will profit to the club for Friday as their new brandishing executive, guarantees the Mirror.

Cech resigned from expert football toward the finish of the 2018-19 season, subsequent to losing to his old group in Arsenal hues in the Europa League last.

Furthermore, he will presently be returning to Stamford Bridge, expanding desires that Frank Lampard will before long succeed Maurizio Sarri as director.

More.....

www.hezscore.com

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Transfer News: Kovacic Signed, Lampard Agrees £4m Per Year Contract / I Will Win AFCON For Keshi-- Musa / Egypt Sacks Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.