Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why You Should Stop Using CHRISVICMALL To Buy Goods From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stop Using CHRISVICMALL To Buy Goods From China (760 Views)

Anyone Using Chrisvicmall? I Have Usd To Sell There / Should I Use Chrisvicmall For My Procurement And Logistics? / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Using CHRISVICMALL To Buy Goods From China by mvphenryeto5: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do you Buy from 1688.com, Taobao.com or any Chinese Store? Well i have good news for you.

i once used Chrisvicmall who charged $9 per kg and #500 per kg for clearance fee and now they have increased their Charge to $12 per kg and #500 per kg which is the costliest i have never seen and i wont recommend anybody using them because they will send you back to Village (Lol).

Another Popular Agent is NBC Logistics which i also used their service and they charged $9/8$ per kg and #500 per kg for clearance fee and 60RMB procurement fee.

What if i told you i found another Reliable Agents and Logistic Company who charge cheaper than this two popular onces?

My new found Agents charge only 5% for all the goods you buy at once, unlike Chrisvicmall that charge 5% for every link.

i also found another Logistics that charge 4$ per kg and 400/kg for customs for shipping to Nigeria and it takes only 7days for your goods to arrive your country.

All you have to do is Contact this Agent on Whatsapp send them the link of the Products you want to buy and the Quantity then they will Analyze and give you the full prize of the product, when they procure the item they will forward the goods to the shipping Company( that charges 4$/kg), they will pack your goods and send it down to Nigeria Within 7days. When your goods arrive they will call you to come and pick your goods in their office in Lagos.

Are you tired of Using Chrivicmall and NBC logistic? contact me now to get these agents Contact for a Token.

And if you want me to personally coach you on Mini Importation Business or How to Import from China then contact me on Whtasapp lets talk.

contact me here.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Using CHRISVICMALL To Buy Goods From China by mvphenryeto5: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Offer still on
Re: Why You Should Stop Using CHRISVICMALL To Buy Goods From China by ayo84(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
mvphenryeto5:
Offer still on

Is this service still available

(1) (Reply)

Resell And Make A Profit With Android Phone / Diesel Supplier In Lagos / Cheap Shoe Rack For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.