Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt (31765 Views)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by phenom666(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zimbabwe of all country.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by liberalchick(f): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Good. This is the only way they will get their money. CAF pays participating countries, they should give the players their money.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by myresearch: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Africa na Africa
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by AnalQueenluci: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
Buhari should prove NFA now. The NFA is too corrupt like PDP

What a shame
Shame on you ...Pukes
Y bringing buhari here ....spits on you tufiaaaa

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Passionate888:
Make them no try am o, my ticket dey run wella
It will not affect your winning.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Dwayne564: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Your moniker Dey very funny. One can tell you have been banned severally
Fuckthamods:
Who sabi them before?
I for talk say make Togo take their spot but them no get respect, how far Chad republic? Shey dem get players?
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Dredgemaster(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Vanpascore:
Why always in Africa?
. Why always us?
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
Buhari should prove NFA now. The NFA is too corrupt like PDP and APC

What a shame
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by mmsen: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yankiss:
That is the bane of African man. Dishonesty. Everyone wants to cheat everyone. This is the reason why single Africans would excel in various countries but fit woefully as a national team. Lack of motivation. They feel bad seeing their money squandered by the wrong sources.

Soccer is rife with corruption. It has nothing to do with 'Africans'.

How do you think Qatar came to win the bidding for the next World Cup?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Passionate888: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
comshots:
It will not affect your winning.
It will reduce the odd
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Zz2020: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Website
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Evolve Africa, Evolve.

To worsen the situation, someone will soon come here to blame Buhari.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by projet: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
African football is really in a mess. it's really sad
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
marvin906:
it seems that only sane part of Africa is the northern side the rest are crap..
Northern Africa you say.boutefelika abdelaziz ruled algeria,even when He was on sick bed,for five years man didn't make a presidential statement,he resigned this year due to public outry.and if you want confirm fixed match,na northern Africa

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Better they boycott o make them no go spoil people ticket. Although I know Egypt will beat them don't be silly.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by loomer: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yankiss:
That is the bane of African man. Dishonesty. Everyone wants to cheat everyone. This is the reason why single Africans would excel in various countries but fit woefully as a national team. Lack of motivation. They feel bad seeing their money squandered by the wrong sources.

This na wetin I dey discuss with my colleague today. We sabi label everything Nigeria/Africa rather than just call out who dey wrong.

Oyibo corrupt pass us but u no go hear them say "that's the problem of Irish, German or Europeans" they will just jeje condemn the person involved.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by jasp12(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
I see this as a tactic to disarm the enemy cheesy grin
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Yankiss(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
loomer:

This na wetin I dey discuss with my colleague today. We sabi label everything Nigeria/Africa rather than just call out who dey wrong.

Oyibo corrupt pass us but u no go hear them say "that's the problem of Irish, German or Europeans" they will just jeje condemn the person involved.
These countries have controls. There are checks. In Nigeria and Africa, it is the rule rather than the exception.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by AAA593: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zimbabwe is good o.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Already bringing in the excuses... Like it matters. Even if they triple their pay, Salah and his brothers will still use them for practice tonight.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Milaa: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Africa! Africa! Africa hw many times did i call u b very careful wt me.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Fuckthamods: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dwayne564:
Your moniker Dey very funny. One can tell you have been banned severally
My brother fúck tha mods oo.. Them like to ban me
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by evy800(f): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Who sabi them before?
I for talk say make Togo take their spot but them no get respect, how far Chad republic? Shey dem get players?

WAWU
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by MrBONE2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lamasta:
Africa and unseriousness na 5 & 6 grin

grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by AAA593: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Biglia is the guy who torment Egypt tonight. Zimbabwe is no walk over. I have been watching their matches. People are just saying what they don't know here tonight
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
what time is match starting ??
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Isoduwa(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Who sabi them before?

Chad get goal keeper he name na
Buhari
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Aystarz: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:
Zimbabwe of all country.

The same country on the continent with the worst inflation rate.
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by vicfajeze: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
mytime24:
Watching with 5g network
OGA AGBA U TOO DEY LIE.IF TO SAY I GET CATAPULT,I FOR SHOOT YOUR PRICK
Re: AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
simonlee:
When Egypt trash them 6:1 and they ask the Zimbabwe FA for flight ticket money back home...
perhaps zifa wants value for money... Payment after service ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez / Wayne Rooney, Patrick Vieira Inducted Into PL 2022 Hall Of Fame (video, Pics) / Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.