Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials (24701 Views)

Army Disowns Pictures, Videos Of Mass Burials In Zamfara / Ugwuanyi Bans Weddings, Burials Ceremonies, Civil Servants To Work From Home / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by olatade(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
yahaya bello needs that money to bury everyone in kogi.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Babalegba(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Most useless Governor but I think Amosun and Rochas useless pass him
Stop parading your ignorance, Amosun is the best ever governor of ogun State

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by kunmiiii: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
This incompetent bastard is budgeting money he wants to use for mass burial for his opposition for the upcoming elections grin

But seriously and all kidding aside, Yahaya Bello is completely clueless and a disgrace to the Youths of this country.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by gbagyiza: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I won’t be surprised if this guy get re-elected. I believe Nigeria is under a spell, there’s honestly no better explanation. The guy is extremely clueless & callous. That’s another way to loot money, I wonder where they’ll take this looted funds to. Just loot loot loot oga o

If this country scatter, i will blame the youth for having the solution but fail to use it. with all this inhuman treatment by the people at the helm of affairs of this country, still d youth r waiting for God to come down n turn things around for them, always praying n watching from a far with the assertion that God dey.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
The present generation of all Kogi indegenes need to forgive Chief Oyegun (Former APC chairman) for giving this man governorship ticket after the demise of Audu instead of Hon. Adeleke all in the name of hatred against Senator Tinubu.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by tafabaloo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Election money !
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Otunski: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Earmarking millions for burial needs yet the living are being denied their salaries. If you think you've seen it all about Bello he beat you with another big joke. The most useless Governor on earth I hail you.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by RexTramadol1: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
ғυnnιeѕт newѕ ιn recenт тιмeѕ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Benreu(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
still clueless...God epp kogi state...proudly kogite
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Biggcake: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Maybe the governor is planing to die.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Badonasty(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by IHANLU: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
He shall continue to benefit from That money ad his family member and that of his supporters will continually die in curse before of the civil servant suffering in the state
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Badgers14: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
bestman09:
N14m for the burial of someone who had not died yet!, yet no money to pay salaries to the living!

He is waiting for civil servants to die so he could bury them
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Zoogerian234: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ebullience:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/336257-exclusive-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello-budgets-millions-for-burials.html

He and his yeye family will be first to die and the monies will be used for their burial... foolish and nonsense ingredients politicians.... the sooner we rally together to fight these hopeless polithiefans the better for us and our unborn generations... these people are wicked and devilish... tufia
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by gideon293(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
No document too back up all this allegation...... Den i DONBILIVIT
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Maybe for his own burial...

His time is up.... Ogboni pple
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by izubext007: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
No Vission
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Sammyimpostor: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
I guess Dino Melaye's mother's burial is included too.
Yet he has not paid workers that are alive several Months. I think he love them dead.

Come to think of it All the useless traditional rulers in Kogi state followed him to the state house to beg Buhari so that yeye bello can get ticket for second term. Look at allowances he is allocating for himself. The blind bello is a great curse to kogi state
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by xnsandrxns: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
You obviously know not what you say
To compare Amosun to Yaya Bello shows how shallow your knowledge of what governance has been in Ogun State since 1999
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by bigiyaro(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
etebefia:
These politicians are intentionally mocking the people.
yes! that's good for the sheepples.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by AreaFada2: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I won’t be surprised if this guy get re-elected. I believe Nigeria is under a spell, there’s honestly no better explanation. The guy is extremely clueless & callous. That’s another way to loot money, I wonder where they’ll take this looted funds to. Just loot loot loot oga o
Of course he will win. He enjoys support of the powers that be. If Gandollar can win, he can win easily.

I think Nigeria has inadvertently activated the self-destruct button. The series of actions to make it "boom" is already set in motion.

Historically we wonder why various countries and empires somehow crashed. Roman empire, Ottoman empire, etc. All crashed from within. All the signs leading to crash were clear but nobody could really stop it even if they wanted too. Late actions only delayed them but never changed the course.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by blazer2018: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Really? because they went against Oshiomole? Those ex-Govs u mentioned rates higher than most Govs in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by fadasss: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2019
No..no one nears him..Yaya hello is the most useless governor of all time..
VirginSearcher:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Enyimbamercedes: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2019
To bury the civil servants that haven’t been paid salaries
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by mechanics(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2019
What if no burial was conducted, what will happen to the money budgeted for that purpose?
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Magnitki: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2019
The burial budget is in anticipation of deaths that will arise from non payment of salaries. The staff should be prepared for burial allowances instead of salaries.

someone who had not died yet!, yet no money to pay salaries to the living![/quote]
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2019
If to say they day buy sense, i for buy sense for this YeYe Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Babyface33: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
He needs d money 2 buy vote in November,kogi be wise

Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Oricha79(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Olodo governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials by Howcanwe: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wole Aguda of the AAC party is the man for the job,he's the only aspirant in the race with verifiable record of being a leader, businessman ,great vision for the state and also philanthropist and he is well educated,the other two money gobblers from APC and PDP have nothing to offer! Take it back! Revolution now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PDP Mulls Merger, Throws Open Presidential Ticket / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.