Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ex Senator Expresses Shock, As 69 People Are Killed In Niger State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Senator Expresses Shock, As 69 People Are Killed In Niger State (536 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Senator Expresses Shock, As 69 People Are Killed In Niger State by MeboDaily: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
David Umaru, a former senator who previously represented Niger East, has demanded that 69 individuals were executed in an ongoing assault by armed marauders in Shiroro, Niger State.

Umaru, accused the state government for purportedly lying about the figure, proclaimed that the administration was not being honest to the general population on the actual figure of those murdered.

The ex-official, in an announcement marked by him in Minna, stated: “For the avoidance of doubt, I still reecho it that not less than 69 people were killed by the bandits, several injured and cattle rustled.

“Of this number, 55 bodies have been found while the quest for the rest of the bodies proceeds.”

Read more: https://www.mebodaily.com/2019/06/ex-senator-expresses-shock-as-69-people-are-killed-in-niger-state/

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys Pls I Need Osun Mall (justrite) Opening Date / Should I Keep This Secret To Myself? / Sex Addict Talks About Sleeping With 130 Men By 28 And Contracting Multiple Stis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.