Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jesus Would Support Abortion!! Madonna Wants To Speak With Pope - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jesus Would Support Abortion!! Madonna Wants To Speak With Pope (262 Views)

I Never Thought Ada Jesus Would Die Young – Husband / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Would Support Abortion!! Madonna Wants To Speak With Pope by FoxRonnie: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Madonna wants a meeting with Pope Francis to tell him Jesus would support abortion.

The 60-year-old “Queen of Pop,” who grew up Catholic, said she wants to change the Vatican’s stance on reproductive rights.

“Let’s talk about Jesus’ point of view about women. Let’s talk about it,” said Madonna during an interview Tuesday with Australian talk show host Andrew Denton.

“Don’t you think Jesus would agree that a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body?” said the pop star, who was wearing an eyepatch to promote her new “Madame X” album.

“I think [Pope Francis] would be open to having that conversation with me,” she told Denton.

Continue reading here :
https://roxiespur.com/entertainment/madonna-wants-to-meet-with-the-pope-says-jesus-would-support-abortion/

Re: Jesus Would Support Abortion!! Madonna Wants To Speak With Pope by cometozizo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Okay nw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The Yorubas Gave The Fulanis A Bloody Nose In Oshogbo. / Benefits Of Taking Red Wine / I've Never Raped A Woman, Says COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.